Highlighted
Jan 05 2014
By: veemee_alan VEEMEE Developer 48 posts

3D Printer and Acorn Meadows final Festive update - Out 8th January!

7 replies 369 views Edited Jan 5, 2014

Hello again everyone! We hope you've all had a great Christmas and New Year!

After adding loads of fun festive content to the 3D Printer and Acorn Meadows Park on both Christmas Day and New Years Day, we are happy to say that we have one more festive collection coming to both the Printer and the Winter Park this Wednesday! If you are heading onto Home, be sure to drop by Acorn Meadows Winter space or have a look in the 3D printer to check out some of the new additions!

First up we have the new 3D Printer items.  In the printer this week are some cute and cuddly feline friends sporting ribbon bows – perfect for gifting to friends or loved ones (or even to keep for yourself!). We also have some fun festive clothing items in the form of male and female Bauble Earrings, and 2 bright and shiny Tinsel Bikinis!

Festive Cats with bow ribbons
Cat with Bow – Black
Cat with Bow - Black and White
Cat with Bow – Calico
Cat with Bow – Ginger
Cat with Bow – Tabby
Cat with Bow – White

Festive clothing
Bauble Earring Left – Female
Bauble Earring Right – Female
Bauble Earrings Left – Male
Bauble Earrings Right – Male
Tinsel Bikini  - Green (Female)
Tinsel Bikini  - Red (Female)

Next up are the new Acorn Meadows ski locomotion packs. Each pack comes as a bundle containing the locomotion itself, male and female snow pants, and male and female ski pole hand items. There’s also a mega bundle with all of the ski designs available for those of us that just can't get enough of the Alpine slopes!

Ski Locomotion sets
Skis Fracture Bundle
Skis Bubbles Bundle
Skis Clockwork Bundle
Skis Safari Bundle
Skis Bean Machine Bundle
Skis Mega Bundle

As well as all of the above content, all of the items from the Christmas and New Year's udpates are still available. You can check out the full details in the threads below:

3D Printer New Year Update – New items out New Years Day!
3D Printer Festive Update – New items out Christmas Day!
Acorn Meadows Park New Year Update – New content out New Years Day!
Acorn Meadows Update - New festive content out Christmas Day!

As always, if anyone is having any problems/issues with either the 3D Printer or in Acorn Meadows, please feel free to contact us at support@veemee.com and we will do our best to help you out.

We hope that you will all enjoy the new festive content out this week and that everyone is having fun with the items that we brought out over Christmas and New Year’s - it’s been a pleasure to be able to bring you all new updates during the holiday season and to see everyone enjoying them! I’ve personally had some great fun visiting the Winter Park the last few weeks and joining in with some of the snowball fights going on there! Smiley Very Happy 

VEEMEE_ForumSig.png

Message 1 of 8 (369 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Re: 3D Printer and Acorn Meadows final Festive update - Out 8th January!

Jan 5, 2014

Those skis look fun.  I might buy one of those some day. 

Those kittys look adorable with those ribbons.  Any chance any other animals will get ribbons?

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 2 of 8 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Jan 5, 2014

Yippee!!! Smiley Very HappyHeart

I have been wanting ski's and once again VEEMEE delivers!

I am having the best winter I have ever had on playstation home and most of that is due to you VEEMEE, so keep up the fabulous effort!

I'm so happy I could dance ...

happy-dance.gif

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 3 of 8 (322 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1108 posts

Jan 5, 2014

Sooo...does this mean the Winter park will be around for a while yet or is it scheduled to be removed any time soon?  Seems odd to come out with skis this late and not have the Winter park around for a while longer.  The only other public space that has snow, that I know of off hand, is the Yeti vs Hunter space.  It would be nice to keep a Winter version of Acorn Meadows Park year round.  You could just take the holiday decorations out.  Or...leave them in.   Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8 (300 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2437 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2014
Also would of been cool if they allowed us in with the snowboard lmo into the skatepark while covered in snow. :/ For the winter version at least.
 photo UTF-8BaW1hZ2UuanBn.jpg
Message 5 of 8 (286 Views)
MVP Support
14138 posts

Jan 5, 2014

Awesome content you guys are bringing, especially the Tinsel Bikinis.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 6 of 8 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
532 posts

Jan 6, 2014

Can u plzzzzz release the frozen park fountain as a reward plzzzzz (*_*) (*_*) (*_*) (*_*)

#SpunForever #HappySpunling4Ever
Message 7 of 8 (236 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Jan 6, 2014

SpdrGrl09 wrote:

Sooo...does this mean the Winter park will be around for a while yet or is it scheduled to be removed any time soon?  Seems odd to come out with skis this late and not have the Winter park around for a while longer.  The only other public space that has snow, that I know of off hand, is the Yeti vs Hunter space.  It would be nice to keep a Winter version of Acorn Meadows Park year round.  You could just take the holiday decorations out.  Or...leave them in.   Smiley Happy

Oh I whole heartedly support this, please oh please, let us keep a winter time version of the Acorn Meadows park in which to play year round! 

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 8 of 8 (234 Views)
0 Likes