May 23 2014
By: Shadow-Runner Survivor 2039 posts
Accepted Solution

3D Printer Help

11 replies 270 views Edited May 23, 2014

So what happened to all the GOLD stuff in the 3D printer? It's all gone.... Were they pulled? And if so, when? 

It would be nice if the devs would tell us when and why they do these things. Instead of finding out the HARD way.  

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 1 of 12 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

Re: 3D Printer Help

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2014

It did say somewhere that they would only be available for two weeks, hence why they were "Limited Edition". :/

Edit: http://www.yourpshome.net/threads/new-this-week-from-veemee-may-7th-2014.9619/

- PlayStation Home Beta Tester from Oct 14th 2008 to April 1st 2015 -
Message 2 of 12 (258 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2014

Yes, they were for a limited time only. Too bad, I love the gold skateboard and would have liked to have sent it to another account. 

Message 3 of 12 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

May 24, 2014

Thanks PrometheusUFO!

I realize VeeMee might've said something, in the link you posted. My point is...if you dont frequent the forums, or certain websites...you would never know this information existed. This can be said for most newcomers on Home and even a lot of vets. Some people dont like the forums and just never go here. 

Things like this needs to be put in the message of the day, to read as youre loading up Home. Shouldnt have to be a scavenger hunt for info. Just sayin...

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 4 of 12 (236 Views)
Wastelander
582 posts

May 24, 2014

Veemee REALLY needs to come up with some sort of "Leaving Next Week" section for their gift machine so people have some forewarning about what is going to get pulled. That would benefit consumers and probably increase their sales. It's getting kind of ridiculous how fast items are cycling through and being removed from their 3D printer. Alternatively or additionally, they should put the items back into bundles and sell them on the regular Home store after a period of time.

Message 5 of 12 (208 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6037 posts

May 24, 2014

VeeMee seems to remove items on a regular basis. I've purchased several items form the 3D printer that are no longer available.

I pretty now will make a decision if I'm going to buy something that  I do so before the next update. Otherwise it maybe removed. You can't always count on information being made available that notifies you of changes in Home.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 6 of 12 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1345 posts

May 24, 2014

Greetings Smiley Happy

Thank for post this on the forems i also was unaware but when new release arise i will have to check more closly it there a old saying the mc Rib only for a limited time, but they at least post that everwhere maybe they should make a limited time commercial and give Magnus a break Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 12 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

May 24, 2014
the gold skateboard is one of the best purchases in Home I have made. It has like five or six different tricks whereas all previous skateboards have one trick a piece.

what I am cheesed about is they removed the pinball table furniture item this week along with the gold stuff. just when the 50's diner is on sale too. i was really hoping to put that there, but alas, table go bye bye
Support Forums
Message 8 of 12 (156 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 24, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
the gold skateboard is one of the best purchases in Home I have made. It has like five or six different tricks whereas all previous skateboards have one trick a piece.

what I am cheesed about is they removed the pinball table furniture item this week along with the gold stuff. just when the 50's diner is on sale too. i was really hoping to put that there, but alas, table go bye bye

See! This is why we get along so well, pistol. You break things down to MY reading level. That stinks about the gold stuff and your pinball machine. I must have missed the 2 week notice post. Smiley Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 12 (130 Views)
I Only Post Everything
670 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2014

I only got the gold skateboard, gold rc car and the gold pheonix. Was thinking about getting the gold rc jet but was too late. As for the rest? Meh,

Sorry you didn't get any of them tc.

Message 10 of 12 (127 Views)
0 Likes