Survivor
2639 posts

Re: 15K Closed beta NOT in April

Apr 22, 2007
9 days left is it now?

Each day that passes my sanity a little bit of my sanity disapears. Kinda like "Apocalpse Now" cept without the killing, vietnam war and river boat.
Message 21 of 37 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3998 posts

Apr 22, 2007
...No you see that meant you sign up and you have from April to August hence between Apric and August but I have been waiting for the sign ups to come its like freakin' April 22nd and no sign ups yet!!!!
Message 22 of 37 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2583 posts

Apr 22, 2007
I'll say again here.  You all got this information from a site that's NOT www.homebetatrial.com.  You got this from the developers site.  The developers may already be in the Closed Beta now.  They also stated an open beta of 50,000 people.  That seems pretty closed to me.  The open beta when they say it means that it will be announced to the public for trial probably meaning the homebetatrial site.

If you put it all together then we probably won't be seeing any sign ups for a long time.  I don't encourage you to stop looking at the site just in case, but I wouldn't get mad because they never stated that it would be in April.
Message 23 of 37 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2087 posts

Apr 22, 2007
I remember reading somewhere, that the closed beta will begin in early April. Meaning in the first 2-3 weeks of Aprils. It hasn't happened yet... I hope it will be this month.
BY THE WAY: How will we participate? Will there be a form in the Home Beta trial site, that you'll put you're PSN Email in, or will you be asked to use the Store??
Proud Anime Fan! My favorite animes: Inuyasha>Bleach>Ranma ��.
I love the Inuyasha anime and manga! My PSN: InuyashaBandicot
Message 24 of 37 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Apr 22, 2007
Only about a week left. I really hope that if Home registrations do not begin this month, that they will at least have the courtesy to let us know when. (At least what month)
Right!?
Message 25 of 37 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2973 posts

Apr 22, 2007
Man I dont know what to think anymore I check all the time I loose count how many times um on that site a day a week. I think i might pass out if I am one of the chosen few that does make it from stress.
Message 26 of 37 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Apr 23, 2007
Thinking from a buiness perspective, what days would be the best to accept applicants for a beta. If it did come out this week

Sunday & Saturday: Weekend so day of
Friday: Most games and movies get releashed on a friday so probable
Thursday: Update of PS store so highly probable
Wednesday: Middle of the week pretty random
Monday and tuesday: Unlikely

Message 27 of 37 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2583 posts

Apr 23, 2007

Eararaldor wrote:
Thinking from a buiness perspective, what days would be the best to accept applicants for a beta. If it did come out this week

Thinking from a business perspective, the sign up would last a week and then they would hand pick them based on their applications.  I just don't see them doing first come first serve until open beta.  Most closed betas are application based.
Message 28 of 37 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 23, 2007

Mil79 wrote:

Eararaldor wrote:

Thinking from a business perspective, the sign up would last a week and then they would hand pick them based on their applications.  I just don't see them doing first come first serve until open beta.  Most closed betas are application based.

Now that I think of it, that's the most logical, and the fairest way to do it. For all we know, a lucky bunch of people who don't fully appreciate Home could visit the trial site at the luckiest time, and take spots deserved by others. Think of trial registrations like job applications. Employers don't hire workers because they got to an interview the fastest...
Message 29 of 37 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Apr 24, 2007
well, we still have another week in april, so we'll see then.

guitoorbenchi's Gamercard
Message 30 of 37 (35 Views)
0 Likes