Jun 28 2009
By: RadioRahBxPa51 First Son 1 posts

#1 Fan Of PlayStation Home Radio$Rah

11 replies 3 views Edited Jun 28, 2009

Dear, PlayStation Home Network

Hi My Real Name Geogie 23 Yrs Old From New York & Pennsylvania I Would Like To Ask For All The True PlayStationHome Network Fans Out Their Can Ya Make This Even More Better Than The Game Sim, I Think This PlayStationHome Can Be Better Then All The Sim Games Ever Made. The True Fans Would Like Even More, Better New Real Life Stuff Or Things, Here Some Ideas:- More Sports Like Football,Basketball,Boxing,Baseball & Others Sports, More Arcade Games & Add Pinball Machines, Swimming Pool, More New Place To Go, Let Other People Come Over To Your Space If U Want Them To Chill Like Real Life,Parks,Add Real Life Music Like (Eminem, 50 Cent & G-Unit, Lil Wayne, Cory Gunz, Drake, Jay-Z, 2Pac, B.I.G. A.k.A. Biggie Smalls, Common, Big Pun, Dr. Dre, Rakim And All Other Real Music To Enjoy. Come On Ya'll At PlayStation This Wish Really Happen Make This Game Even More Better Then Ever So It Doesn't Get Boring And Stay Fun To Play Forever, Please PlayStationHome Network Make This Happen Thank You So Much. Geogie%100%

Let Me Know Ya PlayStationHome Or Anybody Think Of My Ideas To Better This Game Thank You Again.

Message Edited by shungokusatsu on 06-28-2009 03:16 PM
Message 1 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Re: #1 Fan Of PlayStation Home Radio$Rah

Jun 28, 2009

RadioRahBxPa51 wrote:

Hi My Real Name Geogie 23 Yrs Old From New York & Pennsylvania I Would Like To Ask For All The True PlayStationHome Network Fans Out Their Can Ya Make This Even More Better Than The Game Sim, I Think This PlayStationHome Can Be Better Then All The Sim Games Ever Made. The True Fans Would Like Even More, Better New Real Life Stuff Or Things, Here Some Ideas:- More Sports Like Football,Basketball,Boxing,Baseball & Others Sports, More Arcade Games & Add Pinball Machines, Swimming Pool, More New Place To Go, Let Other People Come Over To Your Space If U Want Them To Chill Like Real Life,Parks,Add Real Life Music Like (Eminem, 50 Cent & G-Unit, Lil Wayne, Cory Gunz, Drake, Jay-Z, 2Pac, B.I.G. A.k.A. Biggie Smalls, Common, Big Pun, Dr. Dre, Rakim And All Other Real Music To Enjoy. Come On Ya'll At PlayStation This Wish Really Happen Make This Game Even More Better Then Ever So It Doesn't Get Boring And Stay Fun To Play Forever, Please PlayStationHome Network Make This Happen Thank You So Much. Geogie%100%

Let Me Know Ya PlayStationHome Or Anybody Think Of My Ideas To Better This Game Thank You Again.

Must have took you a while to make every word begin with a capital, unless the spell checker is acting up

But sure we can want some more sports and music, but Home isnt a game or a simulation, and the sims could not be more different than the intention of what Home is and will be

Message Edited by shungokusatsu on 06-28-2009 03:17 PM
Message 2 of 12 (3 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Jun 28, 2009

I'm sure there are bigger Home fans than you George. lol

This isn't the Sims. I don't want to have to take care of avatar when i can just hang out with friends.

Message 3 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1191 posts

Jun 28, 2009
Why do some people capitalize every word? Not hating, just curious. That Would Take Me Forever To Write A Whole Paragraph Like That.
Message 4 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Jun 28, 2009

Spidey817 wrote:
Why do some people capitalize every word? Not hating, just curious. That Would Take Me Forever To Write A Whole Paragraph Like That.

I think it is the spell checker, it did that for me once, and if he clicked "Replace All" it would have replaced every word with a capital

Message 5 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2100 posts

Jun 28, 2009

RadioRahBxPa51 wrote:

Add Real Life Music Like (Eminem, 50 Cent & G-Unit, Lil Wayne, Cory Gunz, Drake, Jay-Z, 2Pac, B.I.G. A.k.A. Biggie Smalls, Common, Big Pun, Dr. Dre, Rakim And All Other Real Music To Enjoy.

No thanks, i don't want more rap added to Listen@Home. 

Message 6 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
73 posts

Jun 28, 2009
IM A TRUE PS HOME FAN ;D
Message 7 of 12 (3 Views)
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Jun 29, 2009

eastavenge wrote:

RadioRahBxPa51 wrote:

Must have took you a while to make every word begin with a capital, unless the spell checker is acting up

But sure we can want some more sports and music, but Home isnt a game or a simulation, and the sims could not be more different than the intention of what Home is and will be

I said the same thing when he PM'ed me...
but you have to give it to him, he is thinking for the community...
maybe not so much RAP though...
some LED ZEPPELIN would be greatly welcomed.

"If you're good at something, never do it for free. " The Joker in The Dark Knight.
Message 8 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10027 posts

Jun 29, 2009

BigBoss712188 wrote:

eastavenge wrote:

RadioRahBxPa51 wrote:

I said the same thing when he PM'ed me...
but you have to give it to him, he is thinking for the community...
maybe not so much RAP though...
some LED ZEPPELIN would be greatly welcomed.

I love it when mods.... ep, I mean Admin Assistant (Smiley Wink) edit my posts, I would normally ask for a reason but I already know the reason

He has out some effort into this so you gotta give him some credit, thinking for Home is the best thing, but Home will never be like the Sims because home is not a game nor simulation, just a nice virtual chat room, I mean where else can you chat?, xmb?, then you would get your inbox beyond crowded, the text box?, then you are limited to characters and the ton of wrongly censored words, Home is living upto its purpose in a ton of ways

Message 9 of 12 (3 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Jun 29, 2009

Spidey817 wrote:

How did u get a cool signature like that? & I do agree that hving more sport themed areas would be nice. How bout a massive sports center from espn with live updates? & u could watch games with freinds online. Virtual concerts would be nice 2. But don't forget the little things like a nice swimming pool, Steroes/T.V.'s in ur space , car garages(Transformer stuff would be SWEAT!!!), pets, or even getting albums b4 they make a public release. One last thing PLEAZE no more stupid crap like the hamster thing!
Message 10 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes