Highlighted
Apr 18 2011
By: xXRaGe-StarXx First Son 4 posts

you cannot use the psn with the account <--- problem

4 replies 16 views Edited Apr 18, 2011

i been trying to log in my psn account for weeks and it been saying the same thing -----> you cannot use psn with this account and yes i been switching account is there a way to fix it ? i want to download demo to play please help me thanks

Message 1 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4223 posts

Re: you cannot use the psn with the account <--- problem

Apr 18, 2011

xXRaGe-StarXx wrote:

i been trying to log in my psn account for weeks and it been saying the same thing -----> you cannot use psn with this account and yes i been switching account is there a way to fix it ? i want to download demo to play please help me thanks

you need to create a new ps3 user...scroll to the left of the XMB>Create new user

Message 2 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Apr 18, 2011

xXRaGe-StarXx wrote:

sounds to me like you got BANNED!!! I don't know what you did to P!S$ SCEA off but I beleive they BANNED your account for something you have done while on their online community. you should search the error code which you receive and that should tell you how long you've benn banned for.

Message 3 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 18, 2011

i'm not banned i was that same account on the ps3

Message 4 of 5 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts