5 replies 485 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (485 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: will there be ps+ games next tuesday/xmas day

Dec 19, 2012
For the next two weeks store updates will happen on Monday. The next IGC will likely be a Vita title since the Blob game is leaving by the next update...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (481 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10901 posts

Dec 19, 2012

PlayStation Plus games are available around the clock. The Instant Game Collection library was setup with this in mind. You have full access to a host of 12 free games to download now or later (and 6 of them on the Vita side). As long as they're not expiring then you shouldn't have much to worry about.

As for what's being crossed off the list this week, there's Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack getting knocked off the PlayStation Vita side. In this instance, I would think that PlayStation Vita owners will be getting their next game on Christmas day. For PlayStation 3 owners, the month of December has brought the likes of BioShock 2, Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition, Anomaly: Warzone Earth, and Rochard. With Rochard's time having gone and passed, it's too late to download the game for free now if you've happened to miss out.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Vita only from the looks of it. But I'm going to assume we're going to have a lot of sales, especially since kids are getting new PS3's and some Christmas money.  It would be very dumb of Sony not to give us some major discounts.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5011 posts

Dec 20, 2012

FidelityNy wrote:

Vita only from the looks of it. But I'm going to assume we're going to have a lot of sales, especially since kids are getting new PS3's and some Christmas money.  It would be very dumb of Sony not to give us some major discounts.

yeah fid-- the sale this week is part 1-- it goes on for 3 weeks-- with new titles each week

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (355 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Dec 20, 2012

if the next store update is on monday then I wonder if we will get blog post on friday about the next plus offers

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (350 Views)
0 Likes