I Only Post Everything
1020 posts

Re: will psn start charging in 2010 true or flase

Dec 16, 2010

Why would you bump a year old topic. Its obvious that it was a chain letter, If its not an offical word from sony then it isn't true. I still don't understand why people cant grasp this concept.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 11 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Dec 16, 2010

hes a new forum member- heard a rumor - actually  used  the search feature instead of creating a new thread - and posted to it. geez cut him some slack - at least a newb used the search feature. if he would have created a new thread asking about it - then people would be on here screaming to use the search feature.   

the fact of the matter is every december we hear about psn charging starting in january. Bill Gates trying to slow ps3 sales????

Message 12 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40614 posts

Dec 16, 2010

jpbslayer wrote:

hes a new forum member- heard a rumor - actually  used  the search feature instead of creating a new thread - and posted to it. geez cut him some slack - at least a newb used the search feature. if he would have created a new thread asking about it - then people would be on here screaming to use the search feature.   

the fact of the matter is every december we hear about psn charging starting in january. Bill Gates trying to slow ps3 sales????

Actually jpb that is huge & so unusual, & you are probably right about the other observation too, so okay I feel a little guilty now, thanks!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 13 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Dec 17, 2010

BRIT-KO wrote:

jpbslayer wrote:

Actually jpb that is huge & so unusual, & you are probably right about the other observation too, so okay I feel a little guilty now, thanks!

lmao brit - sorry didnt mean to make you feel guilty - was actually searching for good stuff to read so was searching through your posts. 

Message 14 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Dec 17, 2010

Theres a sucker born every minute!

<< "Get yourself a Glock, lose that nickle plated sissy pistol" - Tommy Lee Jones >>
Message 15 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2712 posts

Dec 17, 2010

I didn't know lollipops were born every minute.

Message 16 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
62 posts

Dec 18, 2010

Completetly false. You might have heard about PS+ which is an optional subscription program for people who buy a lot of things off the Playstation Store. Sony said they will never charge for their service and its what makes Playstation, Playstation.

Message 17 of 17 (4 Views)
0 Likes