Splicer
48 posts

Re: will ps plus offer full ps4 games for free?

Jun 18, 2013

Im not a big fan of car games but Driveclub does look pretty good I wouldnt mind getting it with PS+ even if it is cut down a little bit. 

-------------------------------------
One Kingdom
To rule all Hearts

KH3
Message 11 of 16 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jun 18, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
The first free game on ps plus is driveclub

It makes you wonder why Gamestop has a Drive Club bundle, particularly when the point of the game is to play online with your friends.

Message 12 of 16 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Jun 18, 2013
I hope new PS4 bundles come with PS+ like a month or something.
我わくう我わこう我わじん我わ人不つるぎにてすべてのつみをかりとり悪をめつする
PSNID:BalmungTaichou
Vita owner PS4 owner(hopefully)
Message 13 of 16 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Jun 18, 2013

blackf77t wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
The first free game on ps plus is driveclub

It makes you wonder why Gamestop has a Drive Club bundle, particularly when the point of the game is to play online with your friends.

It's the full game and not the PS Plus version.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 14 of 16 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3209 posts

Jun 19, 2013
If you completed the PS Home E3 task it gives you a code to redeem a free 30 day PS + membership. But remember, these games are free to download and play BUT are only free if you remain a PS+ member. If you cancel or let your PS+ membership run out then the so called Free Games no longer work.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
Message 15 of 16 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

Right they said Driveclub will have less cars and tracks but it will be the full game otherwise. They announced 3 other downloadable PS4 games that will be available in the following months including: Outlast, Don't Starve, and Secret Ponchos.

I was thinking, "Oh great an indie game I can get on Steam for $15 at the moment and probably $5 during their summer sale, and another indie game."

So plus on the PS4 is going to turn into what we (not all) Vita owners feel we have to look forward to? A sea of indie games with the occasional bigger games. Though Driveclub is scaled back, and almost feels like what you'd expect from a F2P game. Outlast  looks pretty cool though.

I know it will take awhile to see PS4 games like your KZ, Uncharted, GoW, GT, etc... since PS4's only just going to be getting it's catalog of games started this holiday season. Can't put all launch games on it, or Publishers/Developers wouldn't make any money.

I'm sure that's why Sony held off on putting "Plus" on the Vita and we have had the same 3 retail games on Vita's PS+ for what like 7-8 months, and PSP games counted in as our free games. I'm guessing it's going to take awhile to get going.

However, if we will be getting F2P games like Warframe on PS4. I think I'll be fine. 

I just hope the games I do purchase don't end up being the ones that become free. lol.

Message 16 of 16 (183 Views)
0 Likes