Treasure Hunter
9342 posts

Re: will grid computing actually happen

Jul 19, 2005

stl.gangster wrote:
actually, i,remember ken saying that if u plug in more cells etc. that the picture,would gert better before ur eyes so maby it atomaiticly upgrades ( in,an interview he was tlking about playing ps3 on a cell powered tv and,the more cells pluged in, the better the picture) also, evan IF it,doesnt wrok real time it will stil work for ripinging etc. BTW isnt,cell created to use grid computing?? also there should never be a lack,of cells cuz its always supposes to be BB conected!

Just do what I do
,Dont believe it until you see it
,Or else you will end up like all those disgruntled PS2 HDD buyers who expected more than FFXI
However, this is actually part of my sig.
Message 21 of 22 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4437 posts

Re: will grid computing actually happen

Jul 19, 2005

stl.gangster wrote:
actually, i,remember ken saying that if u plug in more cells etc. that the picture,would gert better before ur eyes so maby it atomaiticly upgrades ( in,an interview he was tlking about playing ps3 on a cell powered tv and,the more cells pluged in, the better the picture) also, evan IF it,doesnt wrok real time it will stil work for ripinging etc. BTW isnt,cell created to use grid computing?? also there should never be a lack,of cells cuz its always supposes to be BB conected!

What,Kutaragi was referring to was nothing more than upconverting, or the,process of scaling a low resolution source to a higher,resolution.  My TV and DVD player already do this in real time.
Message 22 of 22 (12 Views)
0 Likes