Nov 30 1999
By: se_phiroth79~old First Son 20 posts

why these stupid people always condemned psx?

7 replies 19 views Edited Nov 30, 1999
hey you people!

why did thou lovest to condemn psx? don't you know that psx is the greatest console evermade!!?? i think i know why these stupid and lousy people love to condemned psx.

1. they dont have psx
2. they know psx is better that that stupid saturn and n64.
3. they are jealous for playstation has shown great debut and feedback when they first realeased.
4. they are simply stupid as their game consoles!!!!!!!
5. psx has a wide number of owners.
6. those who play psx are smart than nintendo and sega gamers.

lastly,

hail playstation. hail.

Awang
Awang
Message 1 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

RE: Awang you got problems bud.

Nov 30, 1999
Buddy, you suck. You have absolutly no idea what you are talking about. When Playstation was first released it sold almost nothing because it was $399. I can say that you need to learn how to, a) spell, b) know what your talking about, and c) stop complaining about other gamers prefrences. I own or have owned every system out there (currently I own PSX, Dreamcast, N64, SNES, and NES) I can say that I love my 'station but there are only a hand full of really quality games out for it. I'm not bashing PSX nor am I prasing any other consoles. I am, however, telling you to keep an open mind on games. By the way Zelda 64 IS the best game ever released on a home console system. EVER.
//////#~~~Keep it Burnin'~~~

It's time, once again, to come aboard the HO! train! I want you to get a phatie, light that BluNt up and say, "Pimpin' ain't easy!"
-GodFather
It's time, once again, to come aboard the HO! train! I want you to get a phatie, light that BluNt up and say, "Pimpin' ain't easy!"
-GodFather
Message 2 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 30, 1999
I think that Dr Tokes has a point. What did you play before the Playstation even came out. And at one time, you were probably a NES fan just like the rest of us. I own the N64. I perfer using my PSX but you don't have to bash it for no reason.
Message 3 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
970 posts

Listen DrTokes-a-lot the psx launch for $299 not $399 and Zelda 64 is for little kids

Nov 30, 1999
No Text
"I would rather be the first man in a barbarian village then the second man in Rome"-Julius Caesar
Message 4 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Dec 3, 1999
this is not a matter of bashing or not!! it is about playstation. i do own nes, genesis, saturn and playstation. but the feeling of loving nintendo isn't there. they are pretty sucks- no 3rd party supports and the games are for kids only. i tell you know, if you want a game, play the best one. Nintendo has strict rules over violence, words and etc. this however will affect the game. i would rather buy a game worth $49 dan $100+ even they are sucked.
as for saturn, the games aren't many. i prefer only daytona and virtua cop 1-2. all around in my hometown, they trying to bring saturn, n64 down. for they are not worthy, so you better play psx. the best game in town.
would anyone of you here tell me which systems is the best of the best!!!!!!!!1?????????

Awang
Awang
Message 5 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Dec 3, 1999

Thanks for giving me your opinion. and a BIG thanks for coreccting my mistake. However.......

this is not a matter of bashing or not!! it is about playstation. i do own nes, genesis, saturn and playstation. but the feeling of loving nintendo isn't there. they are pretty sucks- no 3rd party supports and the games are for kids only. i tell you know, if you want a game, play the best one. Nintendo has strict rules over violence, words and etc. this however will affect the game. i would rather buy a game worth $49 dan $100+ even they are sucked.
as for saturn, the games aren't many. i prefer only daytona and virtua cop 1-2. all around in my hometown, they trying to bring saturn, n64 down. for they are not worthy, so you better play psx. the best game in town.
would anyone of you here tell me which systems is the best of the best!!!!!!!!1?????????

hail playstation. hail

Awang
Awang
Message 6 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 4, 1999
First off, learn how to speak english please!

Second, I really like the logic you use in determining how good a game system is. a) Play whatever system is cool with the freaks in your home town so you can be cool too! b) A game that only costs $49 but sucks is better than a game that is over $100 but is a good game.

I think you must need the other $51 to buy the glue you are busy sniffing!!!
Message 7 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

RE: why these stupid people always condemned psx?

Jul 24, 2001
your right all i dont have a psx i have a ps2 but still all you psx haters have to die you ass holes are the lowest form of scum your not worther to be in the presenst of a psx or a ps2 a psx has mor brain then you psx hating hippes

Message 8 of 8 (19 Views)
0 Likes