Reply
Oct 09 2012
By: jon1234 I Only Post Everything 991 posts
Offline

why is lbp so easy?

22 replies 272 views Edited Oct 9, 2012

im not saying that the game is easy, but every **bleep** level so far has infinite spawn points! wth!!! it should be limited amount of spawn points per check point.... i hate it...

Message 1 of 23 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/14/2005
Offline
1628 posts
 

Re: why is lbp so easy?

Oct 9, 2012

Yeah, but I guess that's how games are nowadays. At least there's the challenge of acing them. 

Message 2 of 23 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: why is lbp so easy?

Oct 9, 2012
The story levels are just...something to do. A way for the devs to ration out materials and whatnot. Story levels have never been the main focus of LBP.
Message 3 of 23 (250 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/18/2012
Offline
138 posts
 

Re: why is lbp so easy?

Oct 9, 2012

Every vita game entry in famous game series tended to be easier. LBPV,Resistance Burning Skies and Uncharted golden Abyss are all easier. (beleive me I managed to Platinum Golden Abyss)

Message 4 of 23 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/05/2009
Online
8176 posts
 

Re: why is lbp so easy?

Oct 10, 2012

jon1234 wrote:

im not saying that the game is easy, but every **bleep** level so far has infinite spawn points! wth!!! it should be limited amount of spawn points per check point.... i hate it...


Completing levels is one thing, acing levels (required for platinum) is another. Also, community levels can be very difficult.

 

And the bosses are 8 lives only as well.

Message 5 of 23 (231 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/16/2007
Offline
131 posts
 

Re: why is lbp so easy?

Oct 10, 2012

 


macy113 wrote:

Every vita game entry in famous game series tended to be easier. LBPV,Resistance Burning Skies and Uncharted golden Abyss are all easier. (beleive me I managed to Platinum Golden Abyss)


Resistance Burning Skies must be the easiest Platinum in the history of trophies

 

Message 6 of 23 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/02/2011
Offline
838 posts
 

Re: why is lbp so easy?

Oct 10, 2012

Angel_mass wrote:

 


macy113 wrote:

Every vita game entry in famous game series tended to be easier. LBPV,Resistance Burning Skies and Uncharted golden Abyss are all easier. (beleive me I managed to Platinum Golden Abyss)


Resistance Burning Skies must be the easiest Platinum in the history of trophies

 


 Terminator Salvation is on the list of easy platinum trophies to obtain.

 

Message 7 of 23 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/18/2010
Offline
556 posts
 

Re: why is lbp so easy?

Oct 10, 2012

lbp challenge doesn't come in completing levels. its comes in aceing them. the concept is everyone can play and enjoy but rewards only go to those who put extra effort in.

Message 8 of 23 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/13/2012
Offline
58 posts
 

Re: why is lbp so easy?

Oct 10, 2012

I enjoyed the campaign but thought that more challenging segments could have made it more enjoyable. I found the bosses refreshing. LBP Vita doesn't prioritize difficulty so as to remain accessible.

Message 9 of 23 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/27/2009
Offline
2922 posts
 

Re: why is lbp so easy?

Oct 10, 2012

jon1234 wrote:

im not saying that the game is easy, but every **bleep** level so far has infinite spawn points! wth!!! it should be limited amount of spawn points per check point.... i hate it...


Put that aside. Go to your local game store. Buy LittleBigPlanet.

 

LittleBigPlanet does not have any infinite spawners (at least from what I remember), which was a pain when I used to play with 3 other people.

 

Plus, the levels are there just for you to get all the goodies so you can start playing the next phase of the game: create mode. Also, try acing all the levels, that will make it more challenging for you (and also give you the remaining price bubbles).

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 10 of 23 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes