1 word for Big Sky Infinity... CRAP

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10325 posts

Re: who thinks ps plus has shown its second rate,

Jan 3, 2013

People need to think outside the box here. Before I got Playstaton Plus, I was limited to how much I can play. And if I wanted more, I needed to pay.

You get mad games here at a good price. Why complain? Because people don't get what people want? Beggars can't be choosers. Yes, we pay for Plus. Yes, we should get good service like EU. But people should go with the flow instead of wasting time complaining. The only good complaining is to entertain me when I'm bored; it's fun to watch people complain.

ossie castro5signature
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Jan 3, 2013

FidelityNy wrote:

1 word for Big Sky Infinity... CRAP

I assume that is in reply of my post. The reason I mention BSI is simply because we were all deceived, as they never indicated it would be EU PS+ only until it was released.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

I will tel you one thing PSN+ is way better than xbox live!

I bough my xbox 2 years ago and enjoyed it to begin with but it has become an advertisement box isnted of a gaming console, i am absolutely disgusted with their service, you don't get any games to download and play for free while you are subscribed and any free games that come out are full of microtransactions also they are very rarely ever seen, i think i have seen about 3 free games in the space of 2 years.

The dashboard is full of advertisements and they keep bringing out these apps that have nothing to do with gaming which keep slowing down the system completely. It is ugly as hell and almost everyone on Live is sick to death of it.

I am very much impressed with the PSN+ service which i only got today.

The only problem i have had is the download time and that there seems to be part of Infamous missing :smileyfrustrated: but other than that it is way better than that horrible service from xbox!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (71 Views)
0 Likes