Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 02 2013
By: greendft First Son 2 posts

who thinks ps plus has shown its second rate,

13 replies 372 views Edited Jan 2, 2013

i for one, am one of many who are done with their lies, i just got this system last year and got plus for it, it started great, but some where along the line it kept going to crap, game fly or eu plus even, but because of this i am not renewing, i am going back to my old systems when my plus is up, and in a box this go's,

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (372 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: who thinks ps plus has shown its second rate,

Jan 2, 2013
Good for you. But I don't agree.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Jan 2, 2013

psplus has improved greatly , in the beginning it was 1 psn game every 2 months , now its 3-4 games a month 

you didn't really explain what you didn't like

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7184 posts

Jan 2, 2013

greendft wrote:

i for one, am one of many who are done with their lies, i just got this system last year and got plus for it, it started great, but some where along the line it kept going to crap, game fly or eu plus even, but because of this i am not renewing, i am going back to my old systems when my plus is up, and in a box this go's,

What did Sony "lie" about? 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (353 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Sony sent him a letter telling him that he will not regret his purchase

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Jan 2, 2013
I was let down by the Christmas suprise and 95% of the content over the past year. I'm scheduled to renew next month. Like the OP I got the PS3 a year ago. Gauging from December last year to now the content IGC and deals (which I could beat at GameStop for full games), I feel they have decreased in value for me. Hey, I don't like shooters or remakes of Marble Madness - that's me. I got a couple adventure games, so I recognize that they diversified. But I could not calculate $50 in savings. It's a shame that if I lived on another continent my value in games would have been appreciated. Instead they discriminate between cultures. More than anything that pulls at my morals of how corporations should treat the public. But this is a capitalist society and I get to vote with my feet, don't I. And hey, back off, you people always preach about not feeding the trolls. Why are you giving this guy a hard time for sharing his opinion? I thought that's what we were free to do. If you read the licensing agreement on everything in Playstation you'd find that your opinion is the only thing you truly own.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (333 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Opininions everybody has one and we give respect to it but I personally do not agree....I have been a year with plus and I love every moment of it....Thanks to Plus I have in my 320gb Playstation PSN games, PS3 games,mini games, PS one games. I love every moment and a few days ago renewed my subscription for one more year and if I could I would get 3 years. I am looking forward to PS Plus in 2013 and am excited to play games.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Jan 2, 2013
@warr1or787

There's some PS1 games I'd like to see on there. My son played a mini or two. But, I don't know if you've noticed, they don't release those anymore. It's a what have you done for me lately and lately's pretty disappointing especially when I stare at what Europe's getting. They have a lot of Vita content on there but none for me since I don't own a Vita (and I haven't seen anything in their entire game catalog to change that).
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Jan 2, 2013

LUCKvsFATE wrote:
Good for you. But I don't agree.

QFT.

I got PS+ for the Vita IGCs. In a little over a month, I've gotten 9 games is it? I've been happy with my subscription and don't regret it one bit. Though there are some games I would have liked instead (eg. Big Sky Infinity), I've gotten more than my money's worth, so I can't complain too much.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Plus service itself is great service and u may get the value of ur money in the first month when u subscribe for good content in the IGC.

If US+ is the only service available, i will stick to it as it is, but if there is another plus service offer better content for me, i will shift to it.

After my sub expires, i will subscribe to EU+ till providing similar good content in US+
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (242 Views)
0 Likes