Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 22 2013
By: Terry_Venables First Son 23 posts

which should I buy, sly cooper or little big planet for ps vita?

11 replies 230 views Edited Mar 22, 2013

Cant decide help me choose please, can only buy 1!

Message 1 of 12 (230 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11434 posts

Re: which should I buy, sly cooper or little big planet for ps vita?

Mar 22, 2013

LBP. Near infinite replayabilty.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 2 of 12 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
566 posts

Mar 22, 2013
LBP would be a better choice cause of community levels.
Message 3 of 12 (221 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Mar 22, 2013

cool I guess I will pick up lbp vita first and sly coopper next.  both look awesome anyhow :smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 12 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
566 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Also check out sound shapes. It is epic.
Message 5 of 12 (209 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11174 posts

Mar 22, 2013

If you're more into stories, I would actually suggest the Sly Cooper game over LittleBigPlanet. LittleBigPlanet's series carries a plot, although it's not as inviting as the one you'd find in the Sly Cooper series. Gameplay-wise, you do get tons of content in LittleBigPlanet; there's level creation, there's online play, there's character customization, and there are quite a few single-player platforming stages to tear through. Preferably though, I like the mechanics of the Sly Cooper series better than LittleBigPlanet's own. LittleBigPlanet's jumping is what you'd say is floaty compared to the stealthy,  coin-grabbing tightness of the Sly Cooper games.

Message 6 of 12 (201 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30405 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Terry_Venables wrote:

I don't know if you're referring to the newest Sly game or the older ones, both are very good but my vote would be for Sly, but if you do I would if you haven't already get the older remastered HD collection first then go for the latest one.

BRIT-KO

Message 7 of 12 (198 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8511 posts

Mar 22, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Terry_Venables wrote:

I don't know if you're referring to the newest Sly game or the older ones, both are very good but my vote would be for Sly, but if you do I would if you haven't already get the older remastered HD collection first then go for the latest one.

BRIT-KO

It would be easy to say Sly, but since I Platted it, I have had very little interest in playing it again.  As has been pointed out, LBP has a lot of replayability, not from the story levels (which really are just a sample of the things you can do with the creation tools), but from the LBP community.

Message 8 of 12 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Mar 22, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Terry_Venables wrote:

BRIT-KO

Pretty sure he's talking about the new one, since the title say's, "which should I buy, sly cooper or little big planet for ps vita?"

Personally, I like Sly Cooper's gameplay better. If however you've enjoyed both in the past then buy whichever is cheaper. Pretty sure you can probably find LBPV cheaper.

Message 9 of 12 (183 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
4692 posts

Mar 22, 2013

UnrealButcher wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Terry_Venables wrote:

BRIT-KO

Pretty sure he's talking about the new one, since the title say's, "which should I buy, sly cooper or little big planet for ps vita?"

Personally, I like Sly Cooper's gameplay better. If however you've enjoyed both in the past then buy whichever is cheaper. Pretty sure you can probably find LBPV cheaper.

Probably true, but just playing devil's advocate - OP could have meant "sly cooper" (PS3 or Vita) and "little big planet for PSVita" :smileywink:.  Just an example here of how the PS General forums aren't as organized as the old subforums; I don't think Brit usually participated in the Vita forums.

devil's advocate

Message 10 of 12 (173 Views)
0 Likes