Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 16 2013
By: Starwarsgeek76 Splicer 47 posts

where is the vita love?

5 replies 159 views Edited Jan 16, 2013

Does anyone know when us plus users ,will see another ap or game for the vita?

Message 1 of 6 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: where is the vita love?

Jan 16, 2013
Next Tuesday.
Message 2 of 6 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 16, 2013
So the Vita IGC updates once a month?
Message 3 of 6 (144 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Jan 16, 2013

In the update for this week, I'm reasonably sure that it was stated that we should look towards Vita updates at the end of each month ... at least for now.

Anyone picking up Stardrone for $2?  I have plenty of games waiting to be played, but that was is pretty much in my "dirt cheap, may as well purchase it" range.

What about the Wakeup app thing?  I'm not sure what the point is because I don't play my Vita when I first get up.  I assume it is more or less just a free Trophy boost app.

Message 4 of 6 (136 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
4586 posts

Jan 16, 2013

jcalvert wrote:

What about the Wakeup app thing?  I'm not sure what the point is because I don't play my Vita when I first get up.  I assume it is more or less just a free Trophy boost app.

I gave it a try last night/this morning.  I don't understand it completely, but it shows you random people who also set their alarm for (approximately?) that time; you try to "wake up" on time (it times how long you take to hit the button) and try to get the whole group to also.

I'll basically use it for a few trophies.  You could use it as a regular alarm, but I'd rather not.  Unfortunately for trophy hunters, it requires a lot of grinding to get all of them, so I probably won't bother.  If you use it as a regular alarm, you will probably get them all eventually.

Message 5 of 6 (121 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 16, 2013

DannyX13 wrote:
So the Vita IGC updates once a month?

It will update at least once a month, but like last month I expect in most cases it will update twice a month...

Message 6 of 6 (115 Views)
0 Likes