Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 23 2011
By: desertstorm21 First Son 2 posts

where are the games

4 replies 10 views Edited Sep 23, 2011

well were are all the games? you go to the store and look at games. that cant be all of the games ever released. SO WHERE ARE THE ALL THE PSP GAMES THAT HAVE BEEN RELEASED???? does anybody know.

Message 1 of 5 (10 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30304 posts

Re: where are the games

Sep 23, 2011

desertstorm21 wrote:

well were are all the games? you go to the store and look at games. that cant be all of the games ever released. SO WHERE ARE THE ALL THE PSP GAMES THAT HAVE BEEN RELEASED???? does anybody know.

Are you looking for any game in particular?

P.S. No need to SHOUT!

Message 2 of 5 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Sep 23, 2011

Are you looking for PSP games for download only, or physical copies of the games?  Any particular title?  Unfortunately not every game is available on the store for download, though I have an idea of what is being added in coming months so I might be able to help.

Thanks,

-SP

Message 3 of 5 (10 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30304 posts

Sep 23, 2011

Sushi_Pirate wrote:

Are you looking for PSP games for download only, or physical copies of the games?  Any particular title?  Unfortunately not every game is available on the store for download, though I have an idea of what is being added in coming months so I might be able to help.

Thanks,

-SP

Pray tell Pirate!

Message 4 of 5 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

Sep 24, 2011

Not all the games that are on PSP are being released digitally on the PSN. I believe it's because of legal reasons between Sony and the companies with games not on the PSN yet. I could be wrong though.

Message 5 of 5 (10 Views)
0 Likes