QuanandHitomi We Own Noob's We're #1 Hitomi is my Girl Love u Babe
Message 2 of 3 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2185 posts

Re: when is the store updating ?

Oct 17, 2012

Hopefully it's not. I think it's stupid that Sony keeps breaking things that already work. Nobody asked for this. Hell nobody asked for the majority of things they made us update. The forum doesn't work on Firefox. My PSP became useless after a year or so. Now my Vita won't go online (says something about updating but the only way to make the message stop is to turn off wifi), and now Sony goes and craps up the store. How about they listen to what we actually want instead of take these lame ideas and try to convince us of what we want. It doesn't work that way and explains why Sony has been losing support from gamers. I like the games and all but this nonsense has to stop. Just give me equipment that works, gimme good games, and stay out of the way. Nobody watches movies, nobody uses their PS3 to replace their PC for photos, music, and browsing. It's a gaming platform and those of us who use it a lot really don't need the fluff wasting our drive space. Forced updates should be illegal...

Too many games, too little time.
Message 3 of 3 (31 Views)
0 Likes