Jan 15 2013
By: el_papasote First Son 1 posts

when a new firmware comes out for ps3?

2 replies 99 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

Hello that such users, does anyone know when it launches a new firmware update for the PS3? as you can see I join ah what users had problems with the latest firmware 4.31, the same Firmware Bugs, Catching console slow, sometimes does not load the game, eh I encountered issues in Spain sony official forums that some are command puts them crazy, eh miss from reinstalling the firmware through recovery, and nothing, eh also formatted in full mode and nothing, hope someone knows oh is heard about a new firmware has been long since the 4.31 that affects several users

Message 1 of 3 (99 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39168 posts

Re: when a new firmware comes out for ps3?

Jan 15, 2013

el_papasote wrote:

Hello that such users, does anyone know when it launches a new firmware update for the PS3? as you can see I join ah what users had problems with the latest firmware 4.31, the same Firmware Bugs, Catching console slow, sometimes does not load the game, eh I encountered issues in Spain sony official forums that some are command puts them crazy, eh miss from reinstalling the firmware through recovery, and nothing, eh also formatted in full mode and nothing, hope someone knows oh is heard about a new firmware has been long since the 4.31 that affects several users

Welcome to the PlayStation Community for the USA.

There is currently no news on when Sony will/may release a new Firmware update.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 3 (72 Views)
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Re: when a new firmware comes out for ps3?

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

Sony USUALLY releases a new FW Update about every Quarter. We're still in the Quarter of 4.31.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 3 (47 Views)