Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: they ar4e Re: whats NA getting for december??

Nov 29, 2012

jcalvert wrote:

bamahollis88 wrote:

People are already fearing for the worse because the US Plus has always been worse than EU’s Plus. Morgan said that they know of the discrepancy in full games and are working on it but nothing has changed so far. EU has gotten 7 Full games that we haven’t gotten (darksiders, mortorstorm, dues ex, dead space, red dead, bulletstorm and crysis 2), and we only have 1 full game that they don’t have (King of Fighters).

That is a pretty strong list of differences.  We were offered Red Dead + all the DLC for super cheap a while back.  Not the same as free ...

Going a little off topic ...

I had considered getting Motorstorm (one of my boys has it on his Christmas list), but I keep thinking it will show up on PS+.  If I do buy it and it does show up, I would just flip the physical copy on eBay.  Even if the price is depressed, $5 is still $5 to re-spend on gaming.

The Vita game collection killed me - I already had all three full games, and one of the PSN titles.  I haven't looked on eBay yet, but I'm sure prices for these titles are super depressed and will go lower when the new Vita PS+ bundle is offered.  That's just life ... I could stop buying physical and PSN games and hope they show up on PS+ ...

Something tells me that the Vita's IGC including Uncharted and Gravity Rush, is a promotional incentive for the launch of PS+ on the Vita. Under more reasonable circumstances I don't think Sony would have included all 3 of their best Vita games to download through this program. We will see what happens in the future, but if the EU is any indication, it will probably be mostly PSN games...

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 33 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Re: whats NA getting for december??

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

Limbo's overrated. It's a slow, boring game with no clear story, narrative, length, etc. Save your money and time and just play better games like the Walking Dead.

On a side note, i just played Journey and think it's a good game, but not great. It's wonderful to see an indie develop a polished game like Flower and Journey, but in the same sense i think i was robbed by the overhype and over-emotional reviewers are making it out to be.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 33 (463 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17216 posts

Re: whats NA getting for december??

Nov 29, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 33 (460 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
Something tells me that the Vita's IGC including Uncharted and Gravity Rush, is a promotional incentive for the launch of PS+ on the Vita. Under more reasonable circumstances I don't think Sony would have included all 3 of their best Vita games to download through this program. We will see what happens in the future, but if the EU is any indication, it will probably be mostly PSN games...

Agree.  It is a very strong offering, and probably an attempt to help boost numbers.  Hopefully it is not too little, too late.  Sony really should advertise the heck out of PS+ on the Vita side.  If I didn't have a Vita, and was on the fence, if someone told me I could get UC, GR, and a WipEout game (not to mention the PSN titles) with that Vita PS+ bundle, it would be an instant buy.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 33 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Nov 29, 2012

EU PlayStation Plus December content:

• 5th December: Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
  • 5th December: LIMBO (PS3)
  • 5th December: Vanquish (PS3)
  • 12th December: Big Sky Infinity (PS Vita and PS3)
  • 19th December: Mortal Kombat (PS Vita) – not available in AU
  • 21st December: Knytt Underground (PS Vita and PS3)
  • Additional offers and savings TBC

6 GOOD full games in one month

And HERE : they can NOT provid us with ONE full game per week (Actully they said that they will try to do so and failed this week!!!!)

Im sorry if my English is bad but i hope that you understand what i mean...Im really disappointed 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 33 (429 Views)
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Your english is better than the unknown language spoken by SOE, and even more so than 360 players.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 33 (412 Views)
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Nov 30, 2012

more crying about europe. all those games are old. if you haven't played those games yet you suck. those games are so cheap now anyways. wah, wah, how come europe is getting 3 year old games and we aren't? wah, wah, wah. 

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 33 (375 Views)
Splicer
48 posts

Nov 30, 2012

superfriar19 wrote:

more crying about europe. all those games are old. if you haven't played those games yet you suck. those games are so cheap now anyways. wah, wah, how come europe is getting 3 year old games and we aren't? wah, wah, wah. 

That wasn't funny when you posted that comment on another forum and it still isn't funny currently. They keep on saying that they are looking into the wide difference in quality games offered to European gamers and North American gamers but what's to look into? We get crappy games and Europeans don't it's as simple as 123. Lets see how long it takes for them to understand such a "hard" problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 33 (342 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Sukhijay wrote:

superfriar19 wrote:

That wasn't funny when you posted that comment on another forum and it still isn't funny currently. They keep on saying that they are looking into the wide difference in quality games offered to European gamers and North American gamers but what's to look into? We get crappy games and Europeans don't it's as simple as 123. Lets see how long it takes for them to understand such a "hard" problem.

Everybody has their opinon on the current state of PS+. IMO the only major misstep that was made was chosing NFL Blitz as the game of the month, a few months back. 

You seem to think that the US PS+ program can just immediately change to match the EU program. I'm sure that isn't the case. Certain plans are likely already in place, and it will take some time to adjust. 

The way I see it, I would rather get a PSN game on PS+ I don't already own, rather than a full PS3 game that I could likely own. Many of the full PS3 games that the EU got were games that are already popular over here, and at this point can be purchased very cheaply in stores.

The vast majority of PS+ members seem to be satisfied with the service so far, so I think Sony is on the right track. As long as they continue to look for ways to improve the service, and take in the consumer feedback, I can't really complain with what they are doing...

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 33 (335 Views)
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Logical_Dolphin:

you said
" The way I see it, I would rather get a PSN game on PS+ I don't already own, rather than a full PS3 game that I could likely own. Many of the full PS3 games that the EU got were games that are already popular over here, and at this point can be purchased very cheaply in stores."

If we are given the following:

1- ps plus offers somehow old games released 1 year ago in best cases

2- US has alot of online games stores which allways offer the old games with cheap prices (new or used),

3- US plus would not like to offer the games that are cheap and popular in US (as us said)

Based on that, US plus will NEVER offer good games for us. what u say seems to be conferming that EU plus will be allways better

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 33 (321 Views)