First Son
18 posts

Re: whats NA getting for december??

Dec 2, 2012

I think a lot of people also missed that the EU is getting the 12 days of Christmas sales and discounts while still no word the US will see this also.

Complaining or not, fact is the size and quality of games offered to the EU far exceeds the US offerings.  They've had about 4-6 AA titles since September and the US has had maybe 2 of them.

Message 31 of 33 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Re: they ar4e Re: whats NA getting for december??

Dec 3, 2012

DanSD wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Many of the full PS3 games that the EU got were games that are already popular over here, and at this point can be purchased very cheaply in stores.

There was another thread here that proved they were very popular selling games for EU, as well.  I'm also sure they can be purchased for a low price over there.

I don't mind people complaining about the EU/NA differences, as long as they're not doing so with an immature rant.  What incentive does Sony have to improve PS Plus if we just take it as is?

The incentive should be the fact that so many people are complaining, (whether immaturely or not) and Sony should strive to fix that, why? Because most of the people complaining have also said that they aren't going to renew their PS subscription. And if the majority of them do hold up to that promise, that is a giant loss of revenue. 

The way the PS plus in N.A is going, I'm definitly not renewing my subscription. And by the time it ends, if it still hasn't changed I'm going to just give out my free month of PS Plus to the community. Which BTW I got with my God of war collections copy.

Message 32 of 33 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: they ar4e Re: whats NA getting for december??

Dec 3, 2012

Sukhijay wrote:

DanSD wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Many of the full PS3 games that the EU got were games that are already popular over here, and at this point can be purchased very cheaply in stores.

There was another thread here that proved they were very popular selling games for EU, as well.  I'm also sure they can be purchased for a low price over there.

I don't mind people complaining about the EU/NA differences, as long as they're not doing so with an immature rant.  What incentive does Sony have to improve PS Plus if we just take it as is?

The incentive should be the fact that so many people are complaining, (whether immaturely or not) and Sony should strive to fix that, why? Because most of the people complaining have also said that they aren't going to renew their PS subscription. And if the majority of them do hold up to that promise, that is a giant loss of revenue. 

The way the PS plus in N.A is going, I'm definitly not renewing my subscription. And by the time it ends, if it still hasn't changed I'm going to just give out my free month of PS Plus to the community. Which BTW I got with my God of war collections copy.

Whatever complaints you are hearing about is likely a vocal minority (as it is with many complaints). Sony has already polled the current state of PS+ and the results are a 97% satisfaction rating and a 93% intent to renew. So with numbers like that, Sony is on the right path as it is. I know personally that PS+ is much better than it was in the beginning where we used to only look forward to a PSN relase, PS minis, and a PSone classic...

Message 33 of 33 (200 Views)
0 Likes