Nov 28 2012
By: biggaveli19 First Son 5 posts

whats NA getting for december??

32 replies 799 views Edited Nov 28, 2012

EU is getting batman arkham city limbo vanquish mortal kombat vita and they had crysis 2 for november i swear if NA doesnt get games as good as those or better i wont be returning 

Message 1 of 33 (799 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: whats NA getting for december??

Nov 28, 2012

I'm hoping we get Batman Arkham City and Crysis 2 for December. EU always gets the better stuff with their Plus. We rarely don't get anything good with our Plus. Smiley Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 33 (794 Views)
MVP Support
41753 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Oh woe woe is me, what will I do!

Sorry I know this is "trolling" a little but please, enough already with the EU gets better games than the US.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 3 of 33 (768 Views)
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 28, 2012
People are already fearing for the worst! At least wait until Monday before people start to gripe...
Message 4 of 33 (765 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

i'm fearing we get arkham city for free cuz i just bought the GOTY edition from Target for $15. maybe i can resell it for profit to spend on actual good games for my vita like LBP:V, Escape Plan, and/or Sound Shapes

Message 5 of 33 (734 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

they ar4e Re: whats NA getting for december??

Nov 28, 2012

People are already fearing for the worse because the US Plus has always been worse than EU’s Plus. Morgan said that they know of the discrepancy in full games and are working on it but nothing has changed so far. EU has gotten 7 Full games that we haven’t gotten (darksiders, mortorstorm, dues ex, dead space, red dead, bulletstorm and crysis 2), and we only have 1 full game that they don’t have (King of Fighters).

Message 6 of 33 (725 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Dubloon7 wrote:

i'm fearing we get arkham city for free cuz i just bought the GOTY edition from Target for $15. maybe i can resell it for profit to spend on actual good games for my vita like LBP:V, Escape Plan, and/or Sound Shapes

Even if it is Batman, it doesn't sound like it is the GOTY edition. The price of the DLC in that GOTY edition on PSN, exceeds the $15 price you paid, so you still come out ahead...

Message 7 of 33 (679 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Dubloon7 wrote:

Even if it is Batman, it doesn't sound like it is the GOTY edition. The price of the DLC in that GOTY edition on PSN, exceeds the $15 price you paid, so you still come out ahead...

Well said Logical_Dolphin! I already beat the game, and while I would love to replay it for free, I would rather replay with the all the GOTY add ons.

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed III, Ni No Kuni
Want to play: Tales of Xillia, inFAMOUS Second Son!
Message 8 of 33 (658 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Re: they ar4e Re: whats NA getting for december??

Nov 29, 2012

bamahollis88 wrote:

People are already fearing for the worse because the US Plus has always been worse than EU’s Plus. Morgan said that they know of the discrepancy in full games and are working on it but nothing has changed so far. EU has gotten 7 Full games that we haven’t gotten (darksiders, mortorstorm, dues ex, dead space, red dead, bulletstorm and crysis 2), and we only have 1 full game that they don’t have (King of Fighters).

That is a pretty strong list of differences.  We were offered Red Dead + all the DLC for super cheap a while back.  Not the same as free ...

Going a little off topic ...

I had considered getting Motorstorm (one of my boys has it on his Christmas list), but I keep thinking it will show up on PS+.  If I do buy it and it does show up, I would just flip the physical copy on eBay.  Even if the price is depressed, $5 is still $5 to re-spend on gaming.

The Vita game collection killed me - I already had all three full games, and one of the PSN titles.  I haven't looked on eBay yet, but I'm sure prices for these titles are super depressed and will go lower when the new Vita PS+ bundle is offered.  That's just life ... I could stop buying physical and PSN games and hope they show up on PS+ ...

Message 9 of 33 (635 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Getting Limbo for free would be nice.

Message 10 of 33 (624 Views)