Jun 15 2012
By: k2GM First Son 2 posts

what we would like to see from vita

4 replies 9 views Edited Jun 15, 2012

enslaved odessy to the west or a 2nd one that game was way under rated

battlefield online, doesnt need story mode just online. and co op.

motorstorm a real version the rc stuff is just not intreaging what so ever.

dragonball z fighting game and possibly an MMO

obviously a twisted metal, since vita came out twisted metal is not on every playstation console or portable which was there big thing when the new one came out.

a vita specific worms.

a birds eye zombie massacre game liek zombie apocolypes or dead nation bring the two concepts together woudl be best.

PAC MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION!

call of duty is coming but will it have zombies or will there be a whole new game for zombie specific, even tho the DLC makes the most money a full game would be nice for the consumers

POST OTHER GAMES YOU THINK SHOULD BE ADDED.

Message 1 of 5 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Re: what we would like to see from vita

Jun 15, 2012

I agree with the Battlefield & TM (I  think a TM port can be done). I would love Pac-Man to be on the Vita as well. I don't see a zombie-specific CoD game coming from Activision however, since zombies seemed more like a minigame anyway.

I would like to see a 3D fighter (DoA or Tekken), a survival horror/action title (Resident Evil or Dead Space), and a Gran Turismo game released (and I think a GT game is in the works already )

Message 2 of 5 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1362 posts

Jun 15, 2012

I don't know how many console ports we are going to see.  The Vita is going down the same path as it's predecessor, where it has it's own "special" versions of the games, just like the PSP (i.e. Need for Speed: Underground Rivals).  I think we can expect possibly cross play between Black Ops 2 and Black Ops Declassified, but don't expect things like the same game being released across all platforms.  We may see that, but I think we will see more things like Assassin's Creed III Liberation instead of just seeing a console port.

I hope for a Battlefield game for the Vita, and hopefully with at least 24 players.  The Vita can handle it, it has double the VRAM of the PS3.  If EA can do that, I'll be happy for a while.

Message 3 of 5 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jun 15, 2012

i agree with dbz and worms, but really waiting for a gta game.

Message 4 of 5 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Jun 15, 2012

i want to see GT, Digimon, better AR, or atleast some gimmicky ones (i.e. a AR projeciton of a video. pointless, but entertaining/cool). 

Also, some more apps, and/or PSmobile to be more like an Android/App store (BTW, when is the PSM official release?)

Message 5 of 5 (9 Views)
0 Likes