First Son
17 posts

Re: what the heck is wrong with psn

Nov 30, 2012
Is anybody having this problem? I live in san diego and it just happaned ....I checked all my connections everything else is running fine, I did a connection test and it fails when trying to connect to playstation network
Message 11 of 13 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1749 posts

Nov 30, 2012

I left my PS3 on all night and it never disconnected from the network.......

Message 12 of 13 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Dec 2, 2012

First of all, if you have read the Forums, or have looked into your Problem... 

There has been Activity in Sony's End... 

Aparently, I dunno where you are, but in my Area there has been Maintenance on PSN every other Day / Night... 

Including the Day you Posted your comment on... 

There will be Maintenance tomorrow, too... Why, I dunno, there hasn't been an Announcement on what it's for yet... 

But Sony did announce the Maintenance, though... 

Secondly, I think when people say everyone, we should really be refering to People all around the World of which are large numbers of People, but are not in fact every single person... 

--------------- 

Everyone is having issues with PSN Connectivity, however there are some people who are not, that is Great, but you can't speak for everyone, just because your fine, doesn't mean everyone else is fine... You claim there hasn't been anyone Complaining for quite some time now about Network Connectivity... 

You gotta be nutz, it's all over the Forums, chances are if there hasn't been any Complaints, it's most likely because people just gave up Complaining, since nothing is being done about it...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 13 of 13 (39 Views)
0 Likes