they should have more games in ps store -_-

Message 1 of 8 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Re: what kinda games you want in the ps4

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

Im pretty sure we will have every game have both a hard copy and a digital release. We can already see that happening with the Vita

ouyofo.jpg

Message 2 of 8 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Mar 25, 2013

what we see and have now will only increase more with the PS4.

I want to see some great racing games, Metal Gear Soild games, God of war, and others that are new exciting titles. What Im not excited to see is more FPS games like Black Ops and Call of Duty, Im sure they will still be running on the same engine they are now which has been the same for the past 4 years and the graphics will look just about the same, like the past 4 years......

Message 3 of 8 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

more than anything id like to continue to enjoy my gaming collection of almost 15 years, just like i do now with my Cecha01.

its a constantly growing collection BTW...

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Message 4 of 8 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11728 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Personally, I'd like to see everything from role-playing games, puzzlers, platformers, action/adventure, heck even a survival-horror title would do. It's been too long since we've had one of those, at least in terms of that tense horror that gets under your skin. If the PlayStation 4 will have games that appeal to me then I see no excuse not to get it.

Right now though... I don't see myself sold on such games as Killzone: Shadow Fall and Drive Club.

Message 5 of 8 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10192 posts

Mar 25, 2013
I'm with Gargoyle on that. I would like to see Sony go back to their roots with the kinds of games that made the first two consoles so successful. Now while I also do like the kinds of games that release now, they are kind of done to death. Not that much excites me anymore in both first and third party.
Message 6 of 8 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Mar 25, 2013

regardless of what games do come out I want ballanced games. I dont want the SP to suffer b/c of the MP and vise versa. Id rather have a game that is just SP or MP then a game that half **bleep**'s one aspect of it only to focus more on the other half. Most games I value the SP more so the the MP but I understand the importance of MP as well. I just want both to be as good.

Message 7 of 8 (37 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 25, 2013

The Playstation systems are usually the best consoles that are produced in every console generation. It comes with many great games. Infamous 2 was very good on the PS3. When SONY makes games, the quality is really impressive.

FPS are big sellers. That is why they are produced so massively. I would like to complain about the lack of some titles in the PS store though. For example, there is no digital download for Skyrim in the PS3. Games like PES 2013 are not released as digital downloads. I'm not sure but I think that it is the game developers' faults. It seems that they do not want to release these games as digital downloads. As such, we cannot benefit from improved performances when we insert Solid State Drives such as the OCZ vertex 4 in the console.

I would like SONY to continue what it is doing with its Playstation Plus campaign. People benefit from discounts and they get many games for free. For a fee of $50 per year, I was very satisfied with the titles that I got on PS+. Resident Evil 5, Warhammer Space Marine, Virtua Fighter 5, Darksiders, Red dead redemption, Sleeping dogs, Infamous 2, Super Street Fighter 4, Deus Ex human revolution or Motorstorm apocalypse are but a few titles that PS+ subscribers got for free. People that I know have got $1000 worth of games. For me, it is impressive.

I hope that the PS4 will be a great successor to the PS3 and that we will get games like Shogun 2 Total war. A USB mouse and Keyboard are pretty cheap. Wireless accessories are cheap as well. If games like this were released on the PS4, many people would stop buying Personal Computers. There would be no point in wasting money when a console can play high quality games flawlessly.

The PS4 has a very high potential and I hope that it will break sales records.

Message 8 of 8 (36 Views)
0 Likes