Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Re: what full AAA title would you like to see for june ps+

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

Dead Space 2, either of the Batmans, Motorstorm Apocalypse, God of War 1 & 2, Sly Cooper 2, 3 or 4, Bioshock 1, Mass Effect 1 & 2, Ico & Shadow of the Colossus, Okami

For the Vita: New Little King's Story, Smart As..., P4G, Resistance: Burning Skies, Assassin's Creed: Liberation, Sly Cooper, Sonic & All-Stars Racing

I think there are lots of great AAA possibilities, and I think most of those are possible, except for maybe Assassin's Creed and P4G.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Message 31 of 32 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2457 posts

Re: what full AAA title would you like to see for june ps+

May 14, 2013
Playstation all-stars would be cool, although I own the game more players on it would be nice. That AND littlebigplanet karting.
It won't let me quote right now but to who said playstation all-stars is to new for the IGC, its sales weren't amazing, its probably an easy game for them to give away, it also came out close to Hitman Absolution, which is already a ps+ game in some regions.

For a game that I don't own, I think it'd be cool if we got far cry 3, or maybe just maybe a permanent sale on all littlebigplanet DLC, that'd be pretty awesome.
Message 32 of 32 (60 Views)
0 Likes