Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 09/19/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: what exactly can the vita do?

Jun 18, 2012

glaciusx25 wrote:

Awol_Wolf wrote:

I don't even know where to begin with this thread.. It is so full of fail it isnt even funny.

What is even worse its up to developers NOT Sony to make the games remote playable, yet its Sony's fault.. *sighs* what is even worse, is that SONY debunked the whole 'every game will be remote playable" MONTHS before it was released in japan....... What is even worse, that people are complaining about a game being too expensive , when every handheld game dating back to the DS have been 39.99 ........

I thought Nintendo fans where pretty bad with the complaining they do, but **** every time I come to the vita forums, I am proven wrong, again and again.

don't even get me started on the Troll that is "HomieHesAKlown " saying because it was released in japan first, it should be price cut here in America.. I haven't heard such an arrogant, and ignorant comment in a long time.

and a big laugh to the whole "because Target sells it at 29.99" must bean its being price cut. LOL obviously you don't know how crap works in this world when it comes to business. Its called "hey come to our store because we will sell it 10 cheaper then others" how the HELL do you think Walmart is so **** popular? because they sell everything cheaper then most.. or Newegg.. Its how they generate customers for business. Get a clue dude seriuosly.

-------------------------

At OP , sorry that your wife got you a Vita and you don't like it, I wish I got something for father's day.. Know what I got? not a **** thing, didn't even get to see my son. Be grateful, and if you honestly don't like something free, sit down with your family and tell them you don't like it and to go get something else that you will enjoy, end of story. Then when all the price drops you guys are wanting, come, and all the features you want, that you cant wait for, come out then go rebuy it.

Photobucket

^^^^^ A ranting version of what I just said

Lol ya I didn't read the whole thread, until after I posted (I do this when I am in a hurry lol)

Photobucket

Message 41 of 86 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13655 posts
 

Re: what exactly can the vita do?

Jun 18, 2012

Haha I see. Why are you in a hurry?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 42 of 86 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/19/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: what exactly can the vita do?

Jun 18, 2012

glaciusx25 wrote:

Haha I see. Why are you in a hurry?

Want top lay GR! before work I am pretty hooked on the game.

Photobucket

Message 43 of 86 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
13655 posts
 

Re: what exactly can the vita do?

Jun 18, 2012

Ah, I see. Fun game.

Don't "rush" through it though

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 44 of 86 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2000
Offline
12905 posts
 

Re: what exactly can the vita do?

Jun 18, 2012

Madmartigan219 wrote:

I believe Playstation Suite, or now called Playstation Mobile will be coming to the vita, and will open it to more apps that might give you closer to the experiance you would expect. At first i was dissapointed with the lack of apps too, but the games ive been playing for it have been so great ive forgotten all about them

I don't see how you can think that, since that wasn't mentioned at all at E3.

PlayStation Mobile is simply an avenue for Sony to publish PlayStation content on qualified Android devices, something that Sony really needs to do.

Message 45 of 86 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2000
Offline
12905 posts
 

Re: what exactly can the vita do?

Jun 19, 2012

Awol_Wolf wrote:

I don't even know where to begin with this thread.. It is so full of fail it isn't even funny.

What is even worse its up to developers NOT Sony to make the games remote playable, yet its Sony's fault.. *sighs* what is even worse, is that SONY debunked the whole 'every game will be remote playable" MONTHS before it was released in japan....... What is even worse, that people are complaining about a game being too expensive , when every handheld game dating back to the DS have been 39.99 ........

I thought Nintendo fans where pretty bad with the complaining they do, but **** every time I come to the vita forums, I am proven wrong, again and again.

don't even get me started on the Troll that is "HomieHesAKlown " saying because it was released in japan first, it should be price cut here in America.. I haven't heard such an arrogant, and ignorant comment in a long time.

and a big laugh to the whole "because Target sells it at 29.99" must mean its being price cut. LOL obviously you don't know how crap works in this world when it comes to business. Its called "hey come to our store because we will sell it 10 cheaper then others" how the HELL do you think Walmart is so **** popular? because they sell everything cheaper then most.. or Newegg.. Its how they generate customers for business. Get a clue dude seriuosly.

-------------------------

At OP , sorry that your wife got you a Vita and you don't like it, I wish I got something for father's day.. Know what I got? not a **** thing, didn't even get to see my son. Be grateful, and if you honestly don't like something free, sit down with your family and tell them you don't like it and to go get something else that you will enjoy, end of story. Then when all the price drops you guys are wanting, come, and all the features you want, that you cant wait for, come out then go rebuy it.

not trying to be a ****, but **** the ignorance in this thread is crazy.

Photobucket

I disagree, hackers were apparently able to get the Vita to remote play any PS3 game, so it seems it is up to Sony to enable this.

Battlefield 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1H28Cwb82Y

Skyrim:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXd5ZQhaVyQ

Message 46 of 86 (16 Views)
PIayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2000
Offline
12905 posts
 

Re: what exactly can the vita do?

Jun 19, 2012

wanted_in_bpt wrote:

yea i guess thats all i can do with the vita is play great games when they come out. i was just expecting it to be more functional i just cant understand how something so powerful does so little 6 months into its life..

Actually the Vita has only been out a little over 4 months in the US....

Message 47 of 86 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/19/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: what exactly can the vita do?

Jun 19, 2012

HomieHesAKlown wrote:

No, Mortal Kombat was 39.99$ when it came out but now it's old and we get a price-cut not because it's a port. So that right there shows me you don't understand.

I would be more willing to except the halting release if they actually translated the game but with Gravity Rush, it's the same exact game as the Japan version. All regions get the same game but we get a name change. Stupid on their part, not even english voicing.

Peace, can't wait to play it in another 6 months(but hey, Mortal Kombat is already cheaper so there's hope for less time).

You do realize, that Gravity Rush's language is MADE UP so of course its not "english voicing" ... its an ingame language that has no translation..

Photobucket

Message 48 of 86 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/19/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: what exactly can the vita do?

Jun 19, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Awol_Wolf wrote:

I don't even know where to begin with this thread.. It is so full of fail it isn't even funny.

What is even worse its up to developers NOT Sony to make the games remote playable, yet its Sony's fault.. *sighs* what is even worse, is that SONY debunked the whole 'every game will be remote playable" MONTHS before it was released in japan....... What is even worse, that people are complaining about a game being too expensive , when every handheld game dating back to the DS have been 39.99 ........

I thought Nintendo fans where pretty bad with the complaining they do, but **** every time I come to the vita forums, I am proven wrong, again and again.

don't even get me started on the Troll that is "HomieHesAKlown " saying because it was released in japan first, it should be price cut here in America.. I haven't heard such an arrogant, and ignorant comment in a long time.

and a big laugh to the whole "because Target sells it at 29.99" must mean its being price cut. LOL obviously you don't know how crap works in this world when it comes to business. Its called "hey come to our store because we will sell it 10 cheaper then others" how the HELL do you think Walmart is so **** popular? because they sell everything cheaper then most.. or Newegg.. Its how they generate customers for business. Get a clue dude seriuosly.

-------------------------

At OP , sorry that your wife got you a Vita and you don't like it, I wish I got something for father's day.. Know what I got? not a **** thing, didn't even get to see my son. Be grateful, and if you honestly don't like something free, sit down with your family and tell them you don't like it and to go get something else that you will enjoy, end of story. Then when all the price drops you guys are wanting, come, and all the features you want, that you cant wait for, come out then go rebuy it.

not trying to be a ****, but **** the ignorance in this thread is crazy.

Photobucket

I disagree, hackers were apparently able to get the Vita to remote play any PS3 game, so it seems it is up to Sony to enable this.

Battlefield 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1H28Cwb82Y

Skyrim:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXd5ZQhaVyQ

I didnt say it wasnt able to play it, its obvious it can, but sony cant sit there and say "bethesda, make skyrim remote playable now" doesnt work like that, its up to bethesda to do it and allow sony to "unlock" it for remote playable. Sony doesn't own the rights to any of the games that are SOE (i belive thats what it is) so its not liek they can force every developer to allow their games to be played through remote play. I would see a big ass lawsuit against Sony if they did that.

heres the article  http://psp.ign.com/articles/121/1213821p1.html

Photobucket

Message 49 of 86 (16 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2000
Offline
12905 posts
 

Re: what exactly can the vita do?

Jun 19, 2012

Awol_Wolf wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Awol_Wolf wrote:

I don't even know where to begin with this thread.. It is so full of fail it isn't even funny.

What is even worse its up to developers NOT Sony to make the games remote playable, yet its Sony's fault.. *sighs* what is even worse, is that SONY debunked the whole 'every game will be remote playable" MONTHS before it was released in japan....... What is even worse, that people are complaining about a game being too expensive , when every handheld game dating back to the DS have been 39.99 ........

I thought Nintendo fans where pretty bad with the complaining they do, but **** every time I come to the vita forums, I am proven wrong, again and again.

don't even get me started on the Troll that is "HomieHesAKlown " saying because it was released in japan first, it should be price cut here in America.. I haven't heard such an arrogant, and ignorant comment in a long time.

and a big laugh to the whole "because Target sells it at 29.99" must mean its being price cut. LOL obviously you don't know how crap works in this world when it comes to business. Its called "hey come to our store because we will sell it 10 cheaper then others" how the HELL do you think Walmart is so **** popular? because they sell everything cheaper then most.. or Newegg.. Its how they generate customers for business. Get a clue dude seriuosly.

-------------------------

At OP , sorry that your wife got you a Vita and you don't like it, I wish I got something for father's day.. Know what I got? not a **** thing, didn't even get to see my son. Be grateful, and if you honestly don't like something free, sit down with your family and tell them you don't like it and to go get something else that you will enjoy, end of story. Then when all the price drops you guys are wanting, come, and all the features you want, that you cant wait for, come out then go rebuy it.

not trying to be a ****, but **** the ignorance in this thread is crazy.

Photobucket

I disagree, hackers were apparently able to get the Vita to remote play any PS3 game, so it seems it is up to Sony to enable this.

Battlefield 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1H28Cwb82Y

Skyrim:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXd5ZQhaVyQ

I didnt say it wasnt able to play it, its obvious it can, but sony cant sit there and say "bethesda, make skyrim remote playable now" doesnt work like that, its up to bethesda to do it and allow sony to "unlock" it for remote playable. Sony doesn't own the rights to any of the games that are SOE (i belive thats what it is) so its not liek they can force every developer to allow their games to be played through remote play. I would see a big *** lawsuit against Sony if they did that.

heres the article  http://psp.ign.com/articles/121/1213821p1.html

Photobucket

I understand what you are saying, but that should also be true for PSone games, where all of those can be remote played. I doubt that Sony needed any permission from any publisher to make those titles remote play enabled...

Message 50 of 86 (16 Views)