First Son
11 posts

Re: what exactly can the vita do?

Jun 18, 2012

No, Mortal Kombat was 39.99$ when it came out but now it's old and we get a price-cut not because it's a port. So that right there shows me you don't understand.

I would be more willing to except the halting release if they actually translated the game but with Gravity Rush, it's the same exact game as the Japan version. All regions get the same game but we get a name change. Stupid on their part, not even english voicing.

Peace, can't wait to play it in another 6 months(but hey, Mortal Kombat is already cheaper so there's hope for less time).

Message 31 of 86 (18 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13577 posts

Jun 18, 2012

HomieHesAKlown wrote:

No, Mortal Kombat was 39.99$ when it came out but now it's old and we get a price-cut not because it's a port. So that right there shows me you don't understand.

I would be more willing to except the halting release if they actually translated the game but with Gravity Rush, it's the same exact game as the Japan version. All regions get the same game but we get a name change. Stupid on their part, not even english voicing.

Peace, can't wait to play it in another 6 months(but hey, Mortal Kombat is already cheaper so there's hope for less time).

Don't you just love when you realize you lost the argument?

Use logic next time around, I'll be sure to prove you wrong again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 86 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jun 18, 2012

i guess its  cause i just got the vita then i had to get a memory card and all i got was the cheap 4gig cause it came with a lil starter kit. i would rather the games not be any more than 30$ at the end it is just a handheld it shouldnt be that close to a full ps3 game. idk its like i said i dont think either of the big 3 will ever get the handheld right.. its not just about power or just apps its about doing it all and doing it rightimo 40 and 50 price tags for handheld games are just not right.devs are just greedy in this part of the gaming world. mvc3 and mk are just ports 30 for that, a game like gravity should be 30 and ports 20 but they rather try to screw you rather than giving you a real reason to buy the games at a high price. and at least umd's looked expensive..

Message 33 of 86 (18 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13577 posts

Jun 18, 2012

wanted_in_bpt wrote:

i guess its  cause i just got the vita then i had to get a memory card and all i got was the cheap 4gig cause it came with a lil starter kit. i would rather the games not be any more than 30$ at the end it is just a handheld it shouldnt be that close to a full ps3 game. idk its like i said i dont think either of the big 3 will ever get the handheld right.. its not just about power or just apps its about doing it all and doing it rightimo 40 and 50 price tags for handheld games are just not right.devs are just greedy in this part of the gaming world. mvc3 and mk are just ports 30 for that, a game like gravity should be 30 and ports 20 but they rather try to screw you rather than giving you a real reason to buy the games at a high price. and at least umd's looked expensive..

The last time Handheld games were $30, the GBA was the one selling.

Remember, Sony takes a loss on every Vita unit, they make their profit through software. They gotta have something charged.

Like I said before, UMDs were $40. DS games were $40. 3DS games currently are around $40

So what's so different about the Vita being $40 per game? Just because you paid more for the handheld itself?

If anything, the price is perfect, some were fearing they would be the SAME price as the PS3 games (Around $60 new)

Message 34 of 86 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jun 18, 2012

well what can i say i prefer $30 and you are happy paying more. all i would like is for remote play to work, you have any info on that?

Message 35 of 86 (18 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13577 posts

Jun 18, 2012

wanted_in_bpt wrote:

well what can i say i prefer $30 and you are happy paying more. all i would like is for remote play to work, you have any info on that?

Well who DOESN'T prefer lower prices? I'd PREFER them all to be free, but that's not happening, so there's no point in wishful thinking.

The only info on Remote Play is that Sony is reportedly working on getting FUTURE titles some remote play functionality. And some of those PS2 classics (God of War 1 and 2, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus).

Other than that? nada.

Message 36 of 86 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Jun 18, 2012

dont be a whiney ***. the vita is an awesome system. dont be a Xbox Fanboy.

Message 37 of 86 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Jun 18, 2012

and Also your USB might be pluged in backwards. it happened to me once

Message 38 of 86 (18 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13577 posts

Jun 18, 2012

Awol_Wolf wrote:

I don't even know where to begin with this thread.. It is so full of fail it isnt even funny.

What is even worse its up to developers NOT Sony to make the games remote playable, yet its Sony's fault.. *sighs* what is even worse, is that SONY debunked the whole 'every game will be remote playable" MONTHS before it was released in japan....... What is even worse, that people are complaining about a game being too expensive , when every handheld game dating back to the DS have been 39.99 ........

I thought Nintendo fans where pretty bad with the complaining they do, but **** every time I come to the vita forums, I am proven wrong, again and again.

don't even get me started on the Troll that is "HomieHesAKlown " saying because it was released in japan first, it should be price cut here in America.. I haven't heard such an arrogant, and ignorant comment in a long time.

and a big laugh to the whole "because Target sells it at 29.99" must bean its being price cut. LOL obviously you don't know how crap works in this world when it comes to business. Its called "hey come to our store because we will sell it 10 cheaper then others" how the HELL do you think Walmart is so **** popular? because they sell everything cheaper then most.. or Newegg.. Its how they generate customers for business. Get a clue dude seriuosly.

-------------------------

At OP , sorry that your wife got you a Vita and you don't like it, I wish I got something for father's day.. Know what I got? not a **** thing, didn't even get to see my son. Be grateful, and if you honestly don't like something free, sit down with your family and tell them you don't like it and to go get something else that you will enjoy, end of story. Then when all the price drops you guys are wanting, come, and all the features you want, that you cant wait for, come out then go rebuy it.

Photobucket

^^^^^ A ranting version of what I just said

Message 39 of 86 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jun 18, 2012

I don't even know where to begin with this thread.. It is so full of fail it isn't even funny.

What is even worse its up to developers NOT Sony to make the games remote playable, yet its Sony's fault.. *sighs* what is even worse, is that SONY debunked the whole 'every game will be remote playable" MONTHS before it was released in japan....... What is even worse, that people are complaining about a game being too expensive , when every handheld game dating back to the DS have been 39.99 ........

I thought Nintendo fans where pretty bad with the complaining they do, but damn every time I come to the vita forums, I am proven wrong, again and again.

don't even get me started on the Troll that is "HomieHesAKlown " saying because it was released in japan first, it should be price cut here in America.. I haven't heard such an arrogant, and ignorant comment in a long time.

and a big laugh to the whole "because Target sells it at 29.99" must mean its being price cut. LOL obviously you don't know how crap works in this world when it comes to business. Its called "hey come to our store because we will sell it 10 cheaper then others" how the HELL do you think Walmart is so damn popular? because they sell everything cheaper then most.. or Newegg.. Its how they generate customers for business. Get a clue dude seriuosly.

-------------------------

At OP , sorry that your wife got you a Vita and you don't like it, I wish I got something for father's day.. Know what I got? not a damn thing, didn't even get to see my son. Be grateful, and if you honestly don't like something free, sit down with your family and tell them you don't like it and to go get something else that you will enjoy, end of story. Then when all the price drops you guys are wanting, come, and all the features you want, that you cant wait for, come out then go rebuy it.

not trying to be a dick, but damn the ignorance in this thread is crazy.

Photobucket

Message 40 of 86 (18 Views)
0 Likes