First Son
17 posts

Re: what exactly can the vita do?

Jun 21, 2012

i just expected the damn thing to have more function. yes i get that it plays games and is the best at it when it comes to handheld..

like i been saying my biggest complaint is remote play, any excuses other then its not sonys fault... who stopped sony from making first party games compatible?

Message 81 of 86 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7387 posts

Jun 21, 2012

wanted_in_bpt wrote:

i just expected the **** thing to have more function. yes i get that it plays games and is the best at it when it comes to handheld..

like i been saying my biggest complaint is remote play, any excuses other then its not sonys fault... who stopped sony from making first party games compatible?

thing is sony wants to sell vita games too, imagine how many people would stop buying vita games because you could play your ps3 games on the system, i think remote play will come but not right now , sony engineers are working on psone support after they done with it maybe they start working on full remote play functionality.

Message 82 of 86 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Jun 21, 2012

wanted_in_bpt wrote:

yes i own a vita.... apps worth having, i mean cmon welcome park, foursquare lol... pandora would have been nice but nooo it had to be sonys music unl.. and ofcourse everyone is going to be like well duh its sonys platform. apple has itunes but they dont force it on you do they..

yeah bro, they do. do you know any other way of adding removing music, movies, ect.?? how about updating the iOS? or doing a restore? Apple has the biggest strangle hold on there iOS devices ever seen. name a company that has that many requirments, restrictions, and levels of control as apple tries to implement....

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 83 of 86 (56 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jul 4, 2012
The Vita does what Ninten-Dont !
Message 84 of 86 (56 Views)
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jul 4, 2012
Wow this was an ...interesting thread. The Vita is FIRST and FOREMOST about GAMES. period.
Ps3| Vita
Message 85 of 86 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 5, 2012
I am a little disappointed in the vita. I feel the same way for the 3ds. There was no good games that caught my eyes, but rayman and Zelda for the 3ds. uncharted wasn't as good as 3.

Its taking them a long time to release ps1 games on the vita, but I don't think it's Sony's fault for that.

It meant to be a gaming device, but eh....They should had at least made a god of war or infamous (that had nothing to do with the original story or w/e) or any Sony exclusive game along with uncharted.

idk. its great device. just going have to wait at the end of the year to buy assassin creed and need for speed.
Message 86 of 86 (31 Views)
0 Likes