Highlighted
Nov 19 2011
By: bigz512 Splicer 64 posts

what Vita games do ya'll wanna see?

13 replies 16 views Edited Nov 19, 2011

Hey guys. With the PSVita already having a HUGE line up of first and third party titles, I cant wait to see what developers will think of next. But I'd like to see a few crowd favorites series hit the PSVita.
Like:
inFAMOUS
Ratchet and Clank

Loco Roco

Maybe a new Dissidia game (arguably the best PSP game)
Patapon

GTA

what are some ones ya'll wanna see?

Message 1 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8824 posts

Re: what Vita games do ya'll wanna see?

Nov 19, 2011

There's history in Infamous that could be a pre-quil event playing as Kessler like you could stop the events from happening or just let it continue. But if Sony is smart they'll have Activision sign off on a Call of Duty title for the Vita. Imagine how many units the console will sell if they have that game on the Vita just because its got Call of Duty on as its title. If they make I'll admit I'll consider buying it but I'm done with Call of Duty.

Message 2 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Nov 19, 2011

@eaglefan129 Call of Duty has already been announced for Ps Vita

http://youtu.be/b2nzfHw4Ry4

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 3 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7402 posts

Nov 19, 2011

Motorstorm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunatic unite!!!!

Message 4 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8824 posts

Nov 19, 2011

yea but we haven't heard anything about though.

Message 5 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Nov 20, 2011

we totally need a motorstorm. No doubt we may see bigBIG do one. They got behind the PSP big time. and after Little Deviants, who knows?

Message 6 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Nov 20, 2011

@eaglefan129 did you watch the video at all? Philip Earl Executive Vice President and General Manager of Activision him self announced it.

they are working on it, its just it was before the launch date of the Ps Vita's was announced or even have a name for it yet  so likely hood is it is not on there top priority list.

It will not be a launch title. he basically just put the idea out there with out the game even ready enough to have a screen shot. so then it was just on the drawing board. also depending on how they work with there games it could still be there or slowly getting there. we may hear it the next con that is coming next year.  we may even hear more about it in January just right now it is still too soon for any more details. also it is not like any gamer news anlists are even asking about it so. to release the info is up to the developers.

normaly why you hear alot about one game from another most of it has to do with how many people are asking and so far I have seen no one anywhere asking about it. most have just acted like it has been a rumor when in fact it is not. when gaming news people start asking or enough start you will hear more sooner.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 7 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Nov 20, 2011

I want some Soul Calibur on Vita,with a special guest character.

Message 8 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Nov 21, 2011

that'd be epic. but with soul caliber 5 coming soon, i'd say it's a few years away if anything.

as for exclusive dudes: maybe sweet-tooth? or Cole Mcgrath lol

Message 9 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 21, 2011

i want flying simulator on psvita like jet de go on psp

Message 10 of 14 (16 Views)
0 Likes