Jun 13 2011
By: ImByteme Lombax Warrior 121 posts

welcome back question

6 replies 13 views Edited Jun 13, 2011

i reposted here as no one has given a answer as of yet Ive been told the ps plus membership has to be subscribed to today but in the welcome back package it says July 3 can someone verify this ???

Message 1 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41835 posts

Re: welcome back question

Jun 13, 2011

ImByteme wrote:

i reposted here as no one has given a answer as of yet Ive been told the ps plus membership has to be subscribed to today but in the welcome back package it says July 3 can someone verify this ???

Its 3rd July 2011.

Look here for confirmation -

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/03/welcome-back/

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jun 14, 2011

Thanks i did see that but wanted confirmation, too many people giving incorrect info .

Message 3 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Jun 14, 2011

ImByteme wrote:

Thanks i did see that but wanted confirmation, too many people giving incorrect info .

So you saw the official statement from Sony, but wanted someone on the forums to confirm the official statement by providing a link to it?

Message 4 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jun 15, 2011

No as I stated I did read the  link but was getting conflicting information which wouldnt be the first time from SONY .I can navigate/read  fine and would trust others in the forums to an extent on what they have heard and were told as well .Wasnt long ago PSN was saying it would fix the outage in a couple days then changed their response multiple times who is to say they wouldnt change their minds on freebies . I know I wasnt told when they did the update that brought us Cinavi .

I was also thanking the poster for responding seems courteous .

Message 5 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Jun 15, 2011

ImByteme wrote:

No as I stated I did read the  link but was getting conflicting information which wouldnt be the first time from SONY .I can navigate/read  fine and would trust others in the forums to an extent on what they have heard and were told as well .Wasnt long ago PSN was saying it would fix the outage in a couple days then changed their response multiple times who is to say they wouldnt change their minds on freebies . I know I wasnt told when they did the update that brought us Cinavi .

TRUST NO ONE, lmao especially on these forums

Message 6 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
41835 posts

Jun 16, 2011

jpbslayer wrote:

ImByteme wrote:

TRUST NO ONE, lmao especially on these forums

Hopefully you're including yourself in this .

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 7 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes