Reply
Aug 26 2013
By: greenlantern027 Lombax Warrior 128 posts
Offline

watch dogs day one?

4 replies 114 views Edited Aug 26, 2013

I have seen and heard that Watchdogs will be day one on PS4, meaning when i pick up my PS4 and Killzone on the 15th, I can also get Watchdogs... The release day for Watchdogs on all the other consoles is the 19th of november i believe, so id the PS4 just getting it a few days sooner or am I missing something.

Message 1 of 5 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/18/2002
Online
18883 posts
 

Re: watch dogs day one?

Aug 26, 2013

greenlantern027 wrote:

I have seen and heard that Watchdogs will be day one on PS4, meaning when i pick up my PS4 and Killzone on the 15th, I can also get Watchdogs... The release day for Watchdogs on all the other consoles is the 19th of november i believe, so id the PS4 just getting it a few days sooner or am I missing something.


Yes, this is how it has been presented to us. By the looks of it, some games, like Watch Dog, will have an earlier release day just for the PS4

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 5 (100 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/01/2008
Offline
205 posts
 

Re: watch dogs day one?

Aug 26, 2013

This game has me all warm and fuzzy.....

 

 


Get your Portable ID!

PSN ID: Uncle-Remus
1TB PS4 250gb PS3
PS Vita

Get your Portable ID!
Message 3 of 5 (96 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/18/2002
Online
18883 posts
 

Re: watch dogs day one?

Aug 26, 2013

Uncle-Remus wrote:

This game has me all warm and fuzzy.....

 

 


Get your Portable ID!


 

It's going to be a good winter alright Smiley Very Happy

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 4 of 5 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/06/2013
Offline
128 posts
 

Re: watch dogs day one?

Aug 26, 2013

Xuchilbara wrote:

greenlantern027 wrote:

I have seen and heard that Watchdogs will be day one on PS4, meaning when i pick up my PS4 and Killzone on the 15th, I can also get Watchdogs... The release day for Watchdogs on all the other consoles is the 19th of november i believe, so id the PS4 just getting it a few days sooner or am I missing something.


Yes, this is how it has been presented to us. By the looks of it, some games, like Watch Dog, will have an earlier release day just for the PS4


I appreciate then info. I had assumed that was the case when i saw what the release days are for all consoles, but just was making sure i wasnt missing something. Would have been bummed to get the PS4 and wait four days for it! Gonig to be a gret winter indeed!

Message 5 of 5 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes