Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
390 posts

Re: vita problems? :(

Feb 20, 2012

I'd be interested in knowing if a new device fixes the problem...I noticed it on mine since the beginning...I got the 3yr protection plan from Sony through Gamestop...so I guess If it really bugs me I could replace it...

Edit: Hmm....idk....I have it on a black screen now and I cant see those ghost lines anymore...I swear they were there when I played Uncharted the first night..weird. Haha, lucky me I guess. *Knocks on wood**

Follow me on Twitter! @GtaShark

(TEN COMMANDMENTS) The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse? You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment. "George Carlin"
Message 21 of 32 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Feb 22, 2012

Got my replacement Vita from Amazon today. And the screen has zero issues. I'm so glad I ended up deciding to replace it. There are no color differences in this new screen.

Message 22 of 32 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
633 posts

Feb 22, 2012

i need help, please help if possible, i used the content manager from my vita and downloaded my data and dissidia 012 add ons from my ps3 and the add ons didn't show up on the vita and the save data is messed up, my 3rd birthday data doesn't have everything i unlocked, it is weird, any help?

Message 23 of 32 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
633 posts

Feb 22, 2012

Sonicfan11589 wrote:

i need help, please help if possible, i used the content manager from my vita and downloaded my data and dissidia 012 add ons from my ps3 and the add ons didn't show up on the vita and the save data is messed up, my 3rd birthday data doesn't have everything i unlocked, it is weird, any help?

nevermind, everything is fine now, the Dissidia 012 add ons are already within my saved data and The 3rd Bday data, i re-downloaded it.

Message 24 of 32 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Feb 23, 2012

So your saying that you dont have any black spots on your screen when you are in the dark with a black background?

Message 25 of 32 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 12, 2012

I got a problem, every Saturday I record backyard wrestling matches with the Vita. Well last week when I done it all the video had no sound. I never edit any of the setting and did a record after that and there was sound got any idea what the problem is there.

Message 26 of 32 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 12, 2012

I also have these weird black spots on my screen during loading or movies. It's in the top left corner, and then a large line blob from the top to 3/4 of the way down in the middle, with a few extras. Gets annoying in movies as you can notice that it changes te colours in that area as well. I'm assuming that they have a high probability of bad screens and they didn't realize it.

Message 27 of 32 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

May 12, 2012

I thought they all do that and I thought ppls say its because its cheaper oled technology that they used that is the reason it does this? I'm pretty sure its not something that it isn't suppose to do because it would be recalled if that was the case because a class-action lawsuit would have happened otherwise. I remember when Nvidia had some kind of graphics problems in one of their laptops and they had to send even better graphics cards out to please the people who bought their device because I believe they lost a class-action lawsuit because of it. The only reason I know about that is because that happened with my oldest brothers friend's laptop. He wasn't mad or anything because Nvidia like the nice company they are gave him a better graphics card. I think they could have given him an graphics card equaled to that to satisfy the class-action lawsuit.

Message 28 of 32 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

May 12, 2012

if you guys are noticing black spots in normal lighting conditions this IS a defect. you should not be able to notice them at all unless in a pitch black environment.

they are normal but not so excessive or to the degree that you are seeing them in normal operating environments. you should barley be able to see them in a completely dark room.

Message 29 of 32 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 8, 2013

If I plug in my charger to my ps vita while its on, then it just goes crazy. If I plug it in then turn it on, then the button will just stay blue, OR my screen will just freeze when I rip the first page off. When I have my charger in WHILE its on, then when I tap on an app the apps ball will just stay in the middle of the screen.I cant even use content manager. What should I do??
Message 30 of 32 (45 Views)
0 Likes