Highlighted
Feb 23 2012
By: AMATTE100 Splicer 75 posts
Accepted Solution

vita charge over usb...

4 replies 36 views Edited Feb 23, 2012

i don't know if anyone else has done this ... but i turned off my charge over usb to connect to my pc/ps3 and didn't turn it back on

ive tryed holding the powerbutton and nothing nothings popping up either so... not sure what to do

Message 1 of 5 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Re: vita charge over usb...

Feb 23, 2012

hold down the power button for like 30 seconds, if it doesnt bring up the menu, then plug it in the charger for like 30 mins then try to hold the power button again for 30 seconds. That usually does the trick.

Message 2 of 5 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Feb 23, 2012

It is updated correct?  Mine did that once but not after I updated it.  It was after I put Uncharted in then took it out..and then put it back without updating the game..  Anyway weird but fixed after the game and system updates

Message 3 of 5 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Feb 23, 2012

i actually called and they told me to plug it into the usb charger it came with... even thought the cable is a usb charger...turns out it was just dead...

Message 4 of 5 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Feb 23, 2012

AMATTE100 wrote:

even thought the cable is a usb charger...turns out it was just dead...

Im not going to lie, I had a mild chuckle

But that's good though, tt least it wasn't busted or broken like some others who sadly had to get theirs replaced

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 5 (36 Views)
0 Likes