Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 25 2012
By: remanutd5 PlayStation MVP 7025 posts

vita best?

7 replies 13 views Edited Feb 25, 2012

hey guys this post is for the people enjoying their vitas , listen now that we have had the vita for 2 weeks and others for a week i wanted to hear from the community about vita's positive features , games , connectivity and the like .

My favorite app so far : Near ( im really loving this app , i can challenge/contest friends on little deviants , i can received rare items in Uncharted golden Abyss , avatars in hustle kings and the like ).

My favorite game : this is very tough because i have been enjoying most of the games i have but if i have to chose one it would be Uncharted Golden Abyss.

My favorite demo : Unit 13 ( very surprised by how tight the controls really are , i wasnt expecting much and the game ended up being my next purchase ).

My favorite cross platform game : Wipeout 2048 , well to be honest with you i havent tried Hustle Kings cross platform play yet so ... lol

What i consider the best about the vita : PSN in the palm of your hands .

so what are your positive thoughts ?

Message 1 of 8 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Re: vita best?

Feb 25, 2012

Unit 13 is going to be very good. Can't wait for it. I love the touch screen and how sensitive it is. Multitasking is great too.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 2 of 8 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Feb 25, 2012

I don't really have a favorite app, but as for favorite game it's a close one between Lumines and Rayman right now. I'm having a lot of fun with Rayman right now trying to get the platinum. Haven't really played any demos since most of the games that have demos I own. Haven't gotten around to trying cross play yet either.

Message 3 of 8 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2360 posts

Feb 25, 2012

Vita is the best handheld ever, hope it does very well it's a well built machine, sony deserves succes with this. Cant wait for MLB the show, and Resistance burning skies and RUIn / Warrior's Lair.

Message 4 of 8 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Feb 25, 2012

I agree, so far all known Sony games for the Vita will be day one purchases for me.

Message 5 of 8 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Feb 25, 2012

I love my vita.. I havent touched my other systems since I got it. My favorite game is FIFA and the demo I've just tried is rayman which was pretty cool.. Uncharted is really good even tho I haven't really got all the way into it because of FIFA.. Overall I have no complaints and I'll be at work with vita today showing it off to the co workers

Message 6 of 8 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Feb 25, 2012

simply an amazing device, i have no regrets and i love it. this thing has brought me out of gaming retirement .

userbarz.com

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Message 7 of 8 (13 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5660 posts

Feb 25, 2012

The twitter app works exremely well.