Highlighted
Mar 06 2012
By: HarryPotter02019 Splicer 79 posts

unit 13 does not come out until 8th according to toys r us

2 replies 13 views Edited Mar 6, 2012

oh boy, been to two stores and called a few their system shows that Unit 13 is not released until Thursday 8th.

plus none of the stores have it anyway. I wanted to use the buy one get one 50% off.

Best buy does not even have it in stock, Target and Gamestop both do but limited stock and no one will price match buy one get one 50% off

oh well may just order on line

harry

Message 1 of 3 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3658 posts

Re: unit 13 does not come out until 8th according to toys r us

Mar 6, 2012

damn, another bait and switch, target did this with the buy 2 get one free also, i just got the game at gamestop during the mass effect 3 midnight release last night anyway

this is my signature
Message 2 of 3 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Re: unit 13 does not come out until 8th according to toys r us

Mar 6, 2012

I don't think its bait and switch I just thinks it typical of todays store help.

Unless you goto some where like gamestop who are all on the ball about what is happening in the games industry.

Most if not all Target, Toys r Us and I'm afraid to say that Best Buy is becoming this way, they just have people to get stuff for you from behind the locked cabinets, they have no clue about what they are selling.

I did pick up the 9 games I wanted during the Target buy two get one free, I was hoping for unit 13 today, guess I will wait until Thursday saving twenty buck on another game I want is worth it.

btw, you can buy on line and get the deal it ships Thursday.

harry

Message 3 of 3 (13 Views)
0 Likes