Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
4927 posts
 

Re: u lied playstation network

Jun 14, 2013

polamalublitz43 wrote:
@Toxic-Skills The denseness is strong with this one. It has NOTHING to do with how much it costs its the fact that were having to pay anything. I could set aside $600 a month, but that doesn't mean I'd pay for PS+. In this day and age, a simple thing that is a MAIN feature in 99% of games should be free.

Pol you tell him,,Heck I never used psn crap, never seen anything interesting that would make me. Now how is ps4 got it and forcing us to accept online fee's? Not going to do it.

Message 51 of 118 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Offline
13101 posts
 

Re: u lied playstation network

Jun 14, 2013

uh--oh wrote:

polamalublitz43 wrote:
@Toxic-Skills The denseness is strong with this one. It has NOTHING to do with how much it costs its the fact that were having to pay anything. I could set aside $600 a month, but that doesn't mean I'd pay for PS+. In this day and age, a simple thing that is a MAIN feature in 99% of games should be free.

Pol you tell him,,Heck I never used psn crap, never seen anything interesting that would make me. Now how is ps4 got it and forcing us to accept online fee's? Not going to do it.


So don't do it bro. There are single player games, there are F2P games like planetside 2. And you could always go to pc gaming 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 52 of 118 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/28/2011
Offline
145 posts
 

Re: u lied playstation network

Jun 14, 2013
@Toxic-Skills because I don't enjoy PC gaming (sitting in the same position fir hours, that's how you get Carpel Tunnel. Which is why I bought a PS3 console. I bought it because it had free online and offered me the flexibility to stand up and walk around and still play with my wireless controller if I wanted/had to.
Message 53 of 118 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/08/2013
Offline
250 posts
 

Re: u lied playstation network

Jun 14, 2013

It was free, Then Sony decided to stop paying for the servers themselves. It was a smart move on the part of Sony, and this will hopefully increase the amount of protection on the server.

PS1~PS2~PS3~PSP~PS Vita~Dreamcast.
-Killzone Mercenary Beta Tester
Free userbars
Message 54 of 118 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
4927 posts
 

Re: u lied playstation network

Jun 14, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

polamalublitz43 wrote:
@Toxic-Skills The denseness is strong with this one. It has NOTHING to do with how much it costs its the fact that were having to pay anything. I could set aside $600 a month, but that doesn't mean I'd pay for PS+. In this day and age, a simple thing that is a MAIN feature in 99% of games should be free.

Pol you tell him,,Heck I never used psn crap, never seen anything interesting that would make me. Now how is ps4 got it and forcing us to accept online fee's? Not going to do it.


So don't do it bro. There are single player games, there are F2P games like planetside 2. And you could always go to pc gaming 


Toxic I love to game online. MUltiplayer is the bomb. Just don't want to pay for it. Especially when Sony telling me that the only reason they are charging for it is for cloud streaming etc.. AND Im not intersted in any of that crap...

Message 55 of 118 (75 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/28/2011
Offline
145 posts
 

Re: u lied playstation network

Jun 14, 2013
Some of the new features are cool. Cross game chat, Gaikai (if its how/what I think it is) etc.. But I didn't ask for any of it. And not only did they add it without me wanting it, now I have to pay to have it? No. PS+ should be optional. That's what the (+) implies, that its one step above normal PS. Now it's not, it's just something that everybody will have to (otherwise known as "Forced" for some of you less informed people) have to play online.
Message 56 of 118 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2009
Offline
6986 posts
 

Re: u lied playstation network

Jun 14, 2013

slimjim1976 wrote:

u said online gaming is free and should always should be free. now your going 2 make us pay for it. iam already a ps plus user, but i shouldn't feel that i have 2 be 2 play online.


 Your playing not for online what we all are  paying  for is  to play mp.. becuase that where the problem lye in  video games. psn is still free to join.. you can still tlk to frends from what i understand

Only mp play is locked..  It no huge deal if already have 2 yrs  psn+ what your complaint??  sony  didnt lie..   psn is still free to join

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 57 of 118 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
4927 posts
 

Re: u lied playstation network

Jun 14, 2013

polamalublitz43 wrote:
Some of the new features are cool. Cross game chat, Gaikai (if its how/what I think it is) etc.. But I didn't ask for any of it. And not only did they add it without me wanting it, now I have to pay to have it? No. PS+ should be optional. That's what the (+) implies, that its one step above normal PS. Now it's not, it's just something that everybody will have to (otherwise known as "Forced" for some of you less informed people) have to play online.

pol. please stop, We are not less inforced. They are charging for multiplayer. Thats online to us normals...lol We don't want to pay for a service that we love and was free in every other sony console. We don't care about cloud or psn or psnplus. I've never used any of it. Don't feel the need to be force fed it either.

Message 58 of 118 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/21/2008
Offline
944 posts
 

Re: u lied playstation network

Jun 14, 2013

No one is forcing you to buy/do anything. It's your choice if you want to play multiplayer on PS4 or not. You can still do everything for free, except play multiplayer on some games. Some developers aren't requiring PS+ to play their multiplayer. If you don't like it, don't get it. Whinning about it on a forum isn't gonna make them change it

Message 59 of 118 (54 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/26/2013
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: u lied playstation network

Jun 14, 2013
@slimjim1976 (because i don't know how to quote people on this forum...yet)

Dude, if it was still free then they would have no need to make the connectivity better, faster, and more efficient.

NOW they have a reason to do so, because we'll be forking over $50+tax a year to help with their servers, stability, and speeds, etc..
Message 60 of 118 (49 Views)
0 Likes