Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 14 2013
By: taskforce_K_ First Son 1 posts

transfer game data

2 replies 47 views Edited Mar 14, 2013
Ok my x husband and I divorced I got the ps3. But after 3 years he bought one and used the same sign and password. And it kept kicking meoff so I bought a flash drive and saved my game data and I created a new playstation network account. But how do I transfer the data. I cant figure it out please help. Don't wanna lose my game data.
Message 1 of 3 (47 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Re: transfer game data

[ Edited ]
Mar 14, 2013

Go to your system settings on your PS3 and use the backup utility. If that doesn't work, try the Data transfer utility, either one should work.

Message 2 of 3 (45 Views)
MVP Support
18720 posts

Re: transfer game data

[ Edited ]
Mar 14, 2013

taskforce_K_ wrote:
Ok my x husband and I divorced I got the ps3. But after 3 years he bought one and used the same sign and password. And it kept kicking meoff so I bought a flash drive and saved my game data and I created a new playstation network account. But how do I transfer the data. I cant figure it out please help. Don't wanna lose my game data.

|Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

|If you did a System Backup then just go to Settings/System Settings/Backup and here select Restore

|If you manually copied your games saves files to a USB drive then you will have to manually copy them to the system.

Go to Game/Saved Data Utility  (PS3)  on the new vertical list of files, at the top, you should see your USB device. Click on the USB device icon. Now you should see all of your game saves. On the controller, press Triangle. On the side menu select Copy Multiple. This function will allow to select all the game save files to be copied to the Saved Data Utility (PS3) folder.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 3 of 3 (33 Views)