trade in a pspgo & save $100

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?member=Grim%20Reaper
Message 1 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Re: trade in offer

Apr 15, 2011

yea but I don't think you will get $100 for your Go at GameStop I will find out tomorrow being as mine has broke again for a third time within a year and I may not be in the GS warranty so I will see the exchange price I have a power up card and all. But I know for a fact people are getting $90 cash and $115 or so store credit.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 2 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
13750 posts

Apr 15, 2011

i just said that as an example.

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?member=Grim%20Reaper
Message 3 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Apr 15, 2011

Unless GameStop is giving a great deal, I would try to look elsewhere first. Some Walmart stores are offering $100 trade in credit on a Nintendo DS toward a 3DS, while GameStop is only offering $50...

Message 4 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 15, 2011

Yea I know just an example but that example I used actually with a fact. I was at GameStop today and my PSP Go would make a new PSP Go cost $90 bucks and have a new year warranty if I traded it in so yea about $90-$100 toward trade in. I don't know man personally trading in is one of the worst things I've done since the PS3 PSP era I did it once givin up PS2 paraphernalia to supply my PS3 habit. And I am wishing I still had all the PS2 stuff I had even if that 200+ game collection only had like 90 games I must have and the others I felt like why did I buy it. I bought it cause I was still in child days in high school and bills was paid so I was getting every game I could just to say I had it.

As to now I only buy a game I will cherish forever because it is my reason foe having a Sony Game device. And I will never part with them again. I feel it is just far better to pre order your NGP now and just keep putting down on the pre order until release.

Some gamers don't know but pre order is the fancy way of saying "Lay-Away"

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 5 of 5 (14 Views)
0 Likes