Jan 07 2013
By: jpbslayer Treasure Hunter 5113 posts

this weeks new poll-- private

[ Edited ]
17 replies 326 views Edited Jan 7, 2013

well in the blog post the new poll is up-- kinda difficult to spot-you have to click a link to get to it-- BUT HERES THE GOOD PART--- results are set to private LMAO. dont want us knowing the outcome

sorry i just find this funny

Thank you for voting!

What was your favorite content from the 1/8 PlayStation Plus Updates? RESULTS FOR THIS POLL HAVE BEEN SET TO PRIVATE.
Posted 3 days ago.

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED FOR THIS POLL.

Message 1 of 18 (326 Views)
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: this weeks new poll-- private

Jan 7, 2013
Message 2 of 18 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Jan 7, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

you should've posted the link. I don't go to the blog much......Smiley Sad

http://polldaddy.com/poll/6807118/

not sure if this link will work-- thats where it sends me now

Message 3 of 18 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Separately I like the vote for game genre you'd like poll. It has "Sports Simulation (Madden, NBA Live)" Has a sports simulation ever been released on the IGC? NBA Live franchise hasn't put out a game since 2009 so it wouldn't suprise me to see that free. Absent from this poll was Adventure like Telltale Games. I wrote that one in. Other is getting 2% of the vote.
Message 4 of 18 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Jan 7, 2013

That is great the purpose of the poll is for Sony to know what you like or not....the purpose its not for the ones voting to know the results!!!

Message 5 of 18 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Jan 7, 2013

warr1or787 wrote:

That is great the purpose of the poll is for Sony to know what you like or not....the purpose its not for the ones voting to know the results!!!

i dont think letting us know the results hurts anything-- but i know there has been threads about the poll results and think this is why they changed it

Message 6 of 18 (286 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Jan 7, 2013

jpbslayer wrote:

well in the blog post the new poll is up-- kinda difficult to spot-you have to click a link to get to it-- BUT HERES THE GOOD PART--- results are set to private LMAO. dont want us knowing the outcome

Thank you for voting!

What was your favorite content from the 1/8 PlayStation Plus Updates? RESULTS FOR THIS POLL HAVE BEEN SET TO PRIVATE.
Posted 3 days ago.

The reason it’s private is that I’d like the comments to be less about the polls, and more about the actual content of the update. When comments start to talk just about results of the polls, and then I go and collect feedback from the comments, then the data is less powerful and informative to share with the Plus team. To break it down, if the data I get is feedback about feedback (polls), then well, it’s another filter to get your detailed thoughts to the Plus team. See what I mean?

Message 7 of 18 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2013

ok fair enough morgan-- but isnt there a way to have the results show-- and not allow comments?

Message 8 of 18 (273 Views)
MVP Support
41822 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2013

jpbslayer wrote:

Thank you for voting!

Posted 3 days ago.

That's just dumb!

At least make the results available & disable the comments as jpb said, sorry that is just plain silly & will only make some of us feel more alienated than we perhaps already do.

Oh well, at least I won't be "upsetting" some folk with the weekly posting of the poll anymore.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 9 of 18 (268 Views)
SIEA
1490 posts

Jan 7, 2013

jpbslayer wrote:

ok fair enough morgan-- but isnt there a way to have the results show-- and not allow comments?

Comments are on the blog! My point is I don't want the comments on the blog to be about poll results. It's best if we take steps to minimize the conversation about poll percentages, and get conversatinos more on actual feedback. Data is more relevant and less likely to be questioned by decision makers on the Plus team. 

Message 10 of 18 (256 Views)
0 Likes