Oct 30 2012
By: emanaby First Son 1 posts

tenkaichi 2 and 3 hd

1 replies 49 views Edited Oct 30, 2012

I'm a big fan of dragon ball z and have alot of respect for it's games. In my opinion I think tenkaichi 2 and 3 were the best dbz games. I loved the cell shaded graphics and the character availability but most of all I loved the fast pace action and loved how it flowed you had the chi bar and blast stocks seperate which worked great. I hope the great people at sony can read this and design a tenkaichi 2 and 3 HD for the ps3. they just came out with BUDOKAI HD. but come on tenkaichi 2 and 3's action fan base was huge. So please ps3 bring this classic back but keep everything original about it if they change anything just add better music and get rid of useless characters like pilaf machine and add android 14 or 15 or anyone intresting also give it an online feature thats up to par with ps3 i gurantee you it would sell big and satisfy what the dbz fans need and want so badly!! it will be bigger than raging blast 2. nothing to much to ask for 

Message 1 of 2 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Re: tenkaichi 2 and 3 hd

Oct 30, 2012

Look at the total sales of the PS2 games getting HD remakes, and compare that with your two games.... And then look at the sales of them when they were remade..... God of War was actually the LUCKY one selling a little over a million copies.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 2 of 2 (46 Views)
0 Likes