Highlighted
Jun 20 2013
By: fezzy27 First Son 3 posts

system activation

3 replies 65 views Edited Jun 20, 2013

Why can ps3 user can activation/deactivate there PS3 systems from the PC? What if you were to let someone use your account and you lost contact  of that person. Now you can't share your account with no one now. I believe ps3 user should be able to activate/deactivate from there PC any time they want.

Message 1 of 4 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: system activation

Jun 20, 2013

fezzy27 wrote:

Why can ps3 user can activation/deactivate there PS3 systems from the PC? What if you were to let someone use your account and you lost contact  of that person. Now you can't share your account with no one now. I believe ps3 user should be able to activate/deactivate from there PC any time they want.

You're not supposed to share your account with ANYONE. Under the Terms of Service, which you agreed to when you signed up for the PSN, it is a ban-able offense. Hope you enjoy losing access to all of the content associated with the account.

Message 2 of 4 (59 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 20, 2013

i never you couldnt do that cuase always getting message psn asking share my account. well at least i know now

Message 3 of 4 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 20, 2013

i never you couldnt do that cuase always getting message psn asking share my account. well at least i know about it now.

Message 4 of 4 (49 Views)
0 Likes