Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 31 2013
By: Krinkle_Kaptain First Son 7 posts

sweet vita trick-manage home auido

2 replies 166 views Edited Jan 31, 2013
tha vita is an amazingggg system with all kinds of tricks u can do with it. but, I've found somethin pretty sweet which sony needs to bring to more peoples attention. or maybe I'm slow. anyway I use my vita in conjunction with my ps3 and laptop to manage and stream media so it can play through my home stereo but controlled through vita. first activate media sharing on your pc and ps3 system...make sure they're sharing content then activate remote play on tha vita and make sure tha audio is going through the tv speakers and not tha vita. ok, now connect ur ps3 to tha stereo system via regular video out cables (I forgot u need a regular hdmi cable to connect tha ps3 to tha tv in tha first place but I'm gonna assume u got one) now flip through tha ps3 xmb and change tha settings so tha audio plays through tha tv and the recently connected speakers...Turn off tha tv, pick up tha vita, turn on remote play and wah-lah!
Message 1 of 3 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: sweet vita trick-manage home auido

Feb 6, 2013

if i left out any details, or if u havin trouble lemme know.  this is my first post, so bear wit me everyone. peace

Message 2 of 3 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
689 posts

Re: sweet vita trick-manage home auido

Feb 6, 2013

yup thats how mine is wired. i use to use my psp remote play to ps3, had ps3 audio into my stereo aux in. then use my psp as a remote. i  use the media server from my laptop to ps3 sometimes but not often.  

Message 3 of 3 (66 Views)
0 Likes