Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Re: sweet new plan details 3GB instead of 2GB

Jan 23, 2012

I feel that AT&T are thieves and a ripoff regardless of 2G or 3GB data plans. I have an iphone on AT&T, and a data plan. The cost is nearly twice what other providers offer the same features for! I only use half of my 2GB data plan that I pay for, yet I am not allowed to use the remaining data for my 3G/WI-FI Vita. Thats the straw that broke the camels back for me!!! I will die before I pay for an additional data plan, when I am already paying for one, anD half my data goes down the tubes monthly. Yup, Wifi will be the only online use my Vita gets, despite it is capable of 3G.

Message 11 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Jan 23, 2012

DARKADVEZARI wrote:

I feel that AT&T are thieves and a ripoff regardless of 2G or 3GB data plans. I have an iphone on AT&T, and a data plan. The cost is nearly twice what other providers offer the same features for! I only use half of my 2GB data plan that I pay for, yet I am not allowed to use the remaining data for my 3G/WI-FI Vita. Thats the straw that broke the camels back for me!!! I will die before I pay for an additional data plan, when I am already paying for one, anD half my data goes down the tubes monthly. Yup, Wifi will be the only online use my Vita gets, despite it is capable of 3G.

how do you know this?  also why not just stop the 3G on your phone and just use the 3G on your PsVita? 

I do not see it as greed my self because every company does this and they need to make money or they are no longer a company. there is no data plan package for more then one device. you have to pay for each one separately.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 12 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8821 posts

Jan 23, 2012

nice option for 3g owners but still not tempting enough to spend the extra 50$ for really limited features that 3g is exculsive for

Message 13 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6000 posts

Jan 23, 2012

I have AT&T. And an iPhone 4. It's good that they went from 2/25 to 3/30 but seeing as I already have a bill to pay ill just use my phone as a hotspot.

photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 14 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Jan 24, 2012

I've been saying, import the Hong Kong PSVita if you want 3G!

You can shop around for cheapest plan, including 2G.  I think 2G plans are cheaper than 3G.  Or if you want to fastest speed, shop around for 3G.  The PSVita supports both 2G and 3G.

Message 15 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jan 24, 2012

remember that if we try out the 3G from AT&T that wee get a free downloadable game? Is there any news about that or what titles will be available for download?

Message 16 of 16 (4 Views)
0 Likes