subway surfers for PS Vita

7 replies 10624 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

create subway surfers for PS Vita and improve PS Vita with android games

Message 1 of 8 (10,624 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1730 posts

Re: subway surfers for PS Vita

Jan 26, 2013

I heard that the the Playstation Store isn't as easy to add games even as little as apps into like the iTunes and Android market are. If this is true then I kind of wish that they were a little more open. 

I made a thread here about android/iphone games that should be on the VIta.

Gaming Apps that Would Be Great on the Vita

I'll add Subway Surfers to the list.

Message 2 of 8 (10,613 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1006 posts

Jan 26, 2013
If you want more games on Vita from Popcap and Halfbrick, buy what they are selling now on Vita.

That means at least buying the coin doubler for Jetpack Joyride as a tip to developer even though the game itself is free.
PSNProfiles.com - InfinityDevil
Message 3 of 8 (10,607 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1730 posts

Jan 26, 2013

InfinityDevil wrote:
If you want more games on Vita from Popcap and Halfbrick, buy what they are selling now on Vita.

That means at least buying the coin doubler for Jetpack Joyride as a tip to developer even though the game itself is free.

Dude, woah I just made the realization that JetPack Joyride is by Halfbrick. I'll probably buy a coin pack sooner or later to support the halfbrick.

Message 4 of 8 (10,605 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9712 posts

Jan 26, 2013
The best thing to buy for Jetpack Joyride is the coin doubler machine for $2.49. Sure you could buy coins but the fun of the game is playing it so where is the fun in getting stuff from the stash with purchased coins.
Message 5 of 8 (10,567 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 5, 2013

they can just create one app that has all those android games. Forexample, they can release an app called android games and from this app u can hava access to play store and play these games through this app... 

Message 6 of 8 (8,818 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8935 posts

May 5, 2013

Dennis_Koulouris wrote:

they can just create one app that has all those android games. Forexample, they can release an app called android games and from this app u can hava access to play store and play these games through this app... 

It's not quite that easy.  The Vita would need an Android emulator to do such a thing, and adding a competitor's app store is not good business, since Sony wouldn't see the money you spent in the Google Play store.  Google would never agree to this either, since it may take away sales of Android devices.

Message 7 of 8 (8,814 Views)
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Mar 1, 2014
what is wrong with youpeople
I would love to work for any gaming company but I believe that I lack the necessary requirements for hire. Well **** that im gonna buy everything I need to make a videogame myself. It may take me years but I will become a top industry game dev.
Message 8 of 8 (2,614 Views)
0 Likes