Reply
Highlighted
Sep 14 2013
By: kamaja104 First Son 1 posts
Offline

stop this rumor please

22 replies 566 views Edited Sep 14, 2013
i would like u guys to stop this rumor please.i don't want this to happen anymore.u need pay every kid a card code plus me
Message 1 of 23 (566 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 04/12/2006
Online
5187 posts
 

Re: stop this rumor please

Sep 14, 2013

What rumor are you talking about?

Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 2 of 23 (552 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
13094 posts
 

Re: stop this rumor please

Sep 14, 2013

ExMimic wrote:

What rumor are you talking about?


I think he's talking about ps plus 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 3 of 23 (549 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 04/12/2006
Online
5187 posts
 

Re: stop this rumor please

Sep 14, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

ExMimic wrote:

What rumor are you talking about?


I think he's talking about ps plus 


Judging from his comment, he seems to have the wrong information. 

Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 4 of 23 (542 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15342 posts
 

Re: stop this rumor please

Sep 14, 2013

ExMimic wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

ExMimic wrote:

What rumor are you talking about?


I think he's talking about ps plus 


Judging from his comment, he seems to have the wrong information. 


Don't they all?

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 5 of 23 (527 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 04/12/2006
Online
5187 posts
 

Re: stop this rumor please

Sep 14, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

ExMimic wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

ExMimic wrote:

What rumor are you talking about?


I think he's talking about ps plus 


Judging from his comment, he seems to have the wrong information. 


Don't they all?


They usually ask if for confirmation. This guy is just telling us we're wrong.

Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 6 of 23 (520 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 06/21/2013
Online
7951 posts
 

Re: stop this rumor please

Sep 14, 2013
I have no idead what's happening in here
Hey That Chris signature
Message 7 of 23 (509 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/26/2013
Offline
3875 posts
 

Re: stop this rumor please

Sep 14, 2013

JASONxxVOORHEES wrote:
I have no idead what's happening in here

Evidently, neither does the OP...LOL

Message 8 of 23 (496 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/20/2008
Offline
3639 posts
 

Re: stop this rumor please

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2013

I can confirm that Halle Berry and I have had a strained relationship as of late (Megan Fox didn't was just a lapse in judgement), but we are still TOGETHER! Put this to rest!

Message 9 of 23 (458 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 04/05/2003
Offline
13294 posts
 

Re: stop this rumor please

Sep 14, 2013

kamaja104 wrote:
i would like u guys to stop this rumor please.i don't want this to happen anymore.u need pay every kid a card code plus me

UMMM OK?!

Message 10 of 23 (411 Views)
Reply
0 Likes