Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 25 2011
By: sawedoffcooper First Son 1 posts

still can't sign in

3 replies 17 views Edited Sep 25, 2011

I'm still not able to sign in and change my password to my PSN account. I made a new one and have been playing on that one for the time being. I wouldn't care if I was able to copy my GT5 file to my new account but I can't. Not even with a flashdrive. I really don't want to totally restart GT5 just to play it online. When I try to change it on my PS3, it always says my login is incorrect even though I know the info is correct and when I hit forgot my password on both the PS3 and my PC, the e-mail just never comes.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (17 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28640 posts

Re: still can't sign in

Sep 25, 2011

sawedoffcooper wrote:

I'm still not able to sign in and change my password to my PSN account. I made a new one and have been playing on that one for the time being. I wouldn't care if I was able to copy my GT5 file to my new account but I can't. Not even with a flashdrive. I really don't want to totally restart GT5 just to play it online. When I try to change it on my PS3, it always says my login is incorrect even though I know the info is correct and when I hit forgot my password on both the PS3 and my PC, the e-mail just never comes.

Hi & Welcome to the Playstation Online Community.

Have you tried to access your account through the Qriocity website?, if not try to do so here: http://www.qriocity.com/us/en/

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 25, 2011

Brit-KO, Thank you.  Your solution worked for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (17 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28640 posts

Sep 25, 2011

lowseas wrote:

Brit-KO, Thank you.  Your solution worked for me.

Great, glad it worked for you.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (17 Views)
0 Likes