May 29 2012
By: Whindson First Son 4 posts

sony should integrate BRAVIA ENGINE to PSV

11 replies 72 views Edited May 29, 2012

PSV color temperature sucks,and the pure white appears greenish,hope your guys integrate BE to psv to improve the OLED screen color

Message 1 of 12 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Re: sony should integrate BRAVIA ENGINE to PSV

May 29, 2012

Temperature and white looks greenish are you high on weed? They cannot patch something in like that over internet lol. The colors look fantastic what other devices do you have that are better then this and no this is not a TV.

If this were to be magically  read by someone who works in the vita department, it will not happen for another two years to the latest.

Message 2 of 12 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 29, 2012

Whindson wrote:

PSV color temperature sucks,and the pure white appears greenish,hope your guys integrate BE to psv to improve the OLED screen color

Man, i have what you been smoking!!!!! good luck trying to get Sony employee to read your COMPLAINT, even the Mod here didn't even bother to read it!!!!

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 3 of 12 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

May 29, 2012

Whindson wrote:

Weird, none of the white colors on my vita, even PURE white, appear greenish.. screen shot?

Photobucket

Message 4 of 12 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 29, 2012

PSV color temperature is high.

and PSP can choose whether uses the wide color,why can't be psv?

and the green is over-saturated

If your guys have seen SONY white-OLED HMZ-T1 of its cinema mode,then RGB oled doesn't perform well enough.

Message 5 of 12 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 29, 2012

srceen shot?from psv?

the screen shot contains what information as it is,that is,if i took a screen shot of pure white (255,255,255) from psv,you only see the pure white...

and if i took a picture from a DC,then it is effected by the DC own's WHITE BALANCE!

and the greenish problem isn't when it comes pure white,when the screen is in pure black(0,0,0),it is greenish,and if you guys have the 255 gray scale picture,you'll see the first 5 gray scale appears green but not gray!

Message 6 of 12 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 29, 2012

Than the best you should do is to call Sony Customer Service and tell them your idea, none of us from the forum are color or camera EXPERT so you can't count on us for help really

I love Adam Levine
Message 7 of 12 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 29, 2012

SO,i only hope sony will see this problem and solved in the next model like psv2000 or something~

Message 8 of 12 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 29, 2012

That is right, wait another 2 year and a half then buy the PSVita SLim if that is your choice, most of us buy thae Vita since launch and still enjoy it with out any problem, did you some how drop your VIta or splash water on it, or pressing the touch screen so hard. Remember that the Vita screen is a touch screen, it's FRAGILE

I love Adam Levine
Message 9 of 12 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 29, 2012

FYI you should know that Sony employee never read these forum, even the MOD are lazy here so sorry to break your hope!!!!

I love Adam Levine
Message 10 of 12 (72 Views)
0 Likes