First Son
16 posts

Re: sony makes me sick

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2013

"teacher from Charlie Brown sound" wha wha wha wha.....Pretty much sums it up. By the end of the week the complain train will have made a couple of round trips. Ugh..pathetic.

Message 51 of 60 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Nov 17, 2013
I found this thread very entertaining.

-"Q"
Message 52 of 60 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Re: Sony makes me sick

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

xxAvSxx exaggerated this statement:

[WALL OF TEXT]

I corrected the whole statement and made it easy to read.

Thanks King Smiley Happy

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

xxAvSxx exaggerated this statement:

Hi, I'm a Sony user for many years and never thought I would be writing about it, but here it goes.

I pre-ordered and preached the PS4 for the last 5 months when they announced its releasing the next holiday, then talking down on the Xbox One, and now I just got it and I have to say, the graphics are okay, a pinch better than the PS3, but they removed the User Media Center. Like if you own your own music, you can just load it up and listen to it.

I bought digital movies that I can't load neither. The games are way too expensive. (ONLY IN LAUNCH DAY THEY EXPENSIVE. just wait a few months or a offer then you can buy one)  As soon as I got Battlefield 4, I was stoked, then realized I needed to invest another 60 dollars to fly the jets and other vehicles that are part of the game. (WAIT, You need more money just to ride Jets and other vehicles...im confused. are you talking about Season Pass DLC or is it something Capcom would do)  So I guess I bought half? The PS4 charges $100 a year (I don't think its true, If your talking about PlayStation Plus, it costs 50 bucks a year) , but only offers 5 or 6 games right at launch. (Theres more than 6 games at launch) Not to mention none of the ones I was wanting like Watch dogs or DriveClub, which are moved to the middle of 2014. (Stuff Happends, Theres always problems close to Release Day)

So I wasted my money. I feel like I bought an extra controller and PS Eye, even though there's no real 2 player games out, besides Injustice. (Knack, LEGO Marvel Superheoes, FIFA 14 and a couple of them do have co-ops)  I'm starting to think I've made a huge mistake and kinda wish I never bought the PS4 instead of just buying a gaming PC, self built, which is completely user friendly and doesn't limit you in any way! (but you still wasted more money)

I hate that they keep making you pay for more and more stuff, like my free month of PS Plus.  It doesn't work without a credit card! Like come on! What is with that? (for secuity reasons, if you would have read the description carefully)  I'm starting to hate Sony and their systems, like where are all the cool games they promised and said will be at launch? They keep lying and lying. (Show me a list of lies)

The PS4 is completely compatible with PS3 games, but they want you to pay 10 dollars so they can unlock their features, so you can read that disk. (NOT TRUE. Heck even Gaikai isn't revealed) I feel like just building my next PC or even possibly selling my PS4 since everyone is all jumping hoops for this system with restrictions. I'm ready for a real system! (then go buy Steam Machine) I'll spend the extra few bills on a real computer that I can do as I wish and not be held back by corporate suppression!

I wish they would be more for the gamer instead of "it's all about the money". If the games were like 30 dollars each, everyone would buy a lot more games instead of a select few. Like how the heck is a digital copy the exact same price as the CD and box without the whole production and shipping? (Well you still get a digital manual on each Game Page in PDM, same for Disc-based games, they do not have a manual) They are raping us any chance they can get and I'm over it! I spent over $800 for all the stuff I got and I'm still not happy. That says a lot! Even Shuhei Yoshida was disappointed. No one that says even more, dude stick to making the teriyaki sauce, because your system is now garbage. (you're a stupid racist for that statement), and I'm over this waiting game.

(NOT SURE IF THE SYSTEM GARBAGE OR IS SEXY)

http://webassetsi.scea.com/pscomauth/groups/public/documents/webasset/ps4-hrdware-large18.jpg

Half of the okay games that were promised for launch is now delayed into 2014.  You took away MP3 support  (They did not, it was because of Sony was focus too much on Gaming so they forgot about that, heck even Yoshisa-san admit it too) so we can subscribe to Music Unlimited, when everyone has Pandora or XM radio and a ton of their own bought media.(Thats why we got Tunein Radio in PS4, PS3 and PS Vita) Stick to the games and stop putting restrictions on everything. (Meanwhiles in Smartphones) I should have stopped buying Sony stuff after they took away the other features on the PS3 (WHAT OTHER FEATURE YOUR TALKING ABOUT?), which really let me and a lot of other people down. My honest opinion is "SONY DOESN'T GIVE A **bleep** ABOUT ME OR ANY SONY USER THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY INCOME, ETC....".   (Say the guy that still wasted 800 bucks without even knowing how its works)

I would like a reply back with a sorry and a "We will fix it" but I know it will be just a dream that will never happen. (OH IT WILL) Online games should be half the price of the games out now. (then buy PS Plus 1 month membership since we don't actually need Online Pass anyway) I believe since there is no shipping, waiting and headaches, the more you sell, the more you will make, even at a lower price. Like if 90 of 100 percent of people bought 3 quarters of the games at half the price, everyone would buy them. My collection would be huge, but right now Sony wants to make you poor and broke. (Thats why we got PlayStation Plus Instant Gaming Collection)

You can buy all the games but the Add-ons, double or triple the price of any game, even though it is completely capable when the game was released. Sony you're messed up (YOU ALSO MESS UP THE OP ITSELF),  user xxAvSxx get at me, bro, I suck.

Well. thats my response to everything

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 53 of 60 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
569 posts

Re: Sony makes me sick

Nov 17, 2013

Wow. A wall like that should keep even the White Walkers at bay.

Are you Ozzie Osbourne's sternographer?

sig by Grindhead_Jim
Message 54 of 60 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10845 posts

Nov 17, 2013

Do you even paragragh bro?

Message 55 of 60 (346 Views)
Survivor
2504 posts

Nov 18, 2013
Such a big wall of words, imagine how much bigger it would be if the OP actually used punctuations!?
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 56 of 60 (332 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 1, 2014
I absolutely agree with the Op this console sucks worst and last Sony device I'll ever own cheap China crap didn't even post when I got it. after repairs I'm even more disgusted. It's not available anywhere, no games, needed an update within 4 months of release try testing your product instead of drop shipping it from foxxcon as soon as there done with zero I repeat ZERO quality control not to mention there's nothing to do unless u buy one of the few overpriced games out there what a joke I'll never buy Sony again ever I wish terrible things on the CEO and creators of ps4 and Sony ALTOGETHER I hope someone starts a class action lawsuit I will join in PS timeout? On a 300+ MB file in less then 10 minutes?? **bleep** I hope you go under Sony Corp. Your not worth the power this console consumed in the ten minutes it was one before I put it in the box and threw it into storage
Message 57 of 60 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3216 posts

Feb 1, 2014
You should start a class action lawsuit. Instead of crying on forums do something about your problems.
Message 58 of 60 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Feb 1, 2014

Ah,  registered 25 minutes ago just to rant. 

Must either be a Xbone fanboy

Or paid Microsoft employee. 

Let this thread die. 

Oh,  and no one is going to read that. 

justintallman wrote:
I absolutely agree with the Op this console sucks worst and last Sony device I'll ever own cheap China crap didn't even post when I got it. after repairs I'm even more disgusted. It's not available anywhere, no games, needed an update within 4 months of release try testing your product instead of drop shipping it from foxxcon as soon as there done with zero I repeat ZERO quality control not to mention there's nothing to do unless u buy one of the few overpriced games out there what a joke I'll never buy Sony again ever I wish terrible things on the CEO and creators of ps4 and Sony ALTOGETHER I hope someone starts a class action lawsuit I will join in PS timeout? On a 300+ MB file in less then 10 minutes?? **bleep** I hope you go under Sony Corp. Your not worth the power this console consumed in the ten minutes it was one before I put it in the box and threw it into storage

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 59 of 60 (262 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
156 posts

Feb 1, 2014

As this thread seems to have started poorly and not gotten any better, it shall now be locked.

- Hot-Shocolate

Message 60 of 60 (254 Views)
0 Likes