Gaming Beast
2157 posts

Re: sony makes me sick

Nov 17, 2013

I wasnt very happy with Sony after launch either, I have my system and 3 games on craigslist for 580 dollars and have two offers so far, that money can get me an x one and a game for it.  I havent made up my mind yet and I will delay my decision until Monday.

Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3ds and PS4
Message 31 of 60 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Nov 17, 2013
OMG. This is suicidal. Trying to make people understand is the worst job you can get.

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 32 of 60 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Nov 17, 2013
Help me, ive been killed. Suspect is wall of text
Message 33 of 60 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Nov 17, 2013

hi im a sony user over the years and never thought i would be writing about it but here it goes i preordered and preached the ps4 for the last 5 months when they announced its releasing the next holiday ready then talking the xbox down and now i just got it and say the graphics are ok a pinch better then the ps(ARE YOU BLIND OR HIGH?)3 but they removed the user media center like if u own your own music you can just load it up and listen(ITS A VIDEO GAME CONSOLE NOT A STEREO) i bought digital movies i can't load neither the games are way too expensive( SAME PRICE AS PS3 GAMES **bleep**) as soon as i got battlefield 4 i was stoked then realized i needed to invest another 60 dollars to fly the jets( WHY WOULD THAT BE?) and other vehicles that are part of the game so i guess i bought half? the ps4 charges 100 dollars a year(ACTUALLY ITS 49 DOLLARS A YEAR LESS THAN THE PRICE OF ONE OF THOSE OH SO EXPENSIVE GAMES YOU BITCHED ABOUT EARLIER) but only offer 5 or 6 games right at launch( MORE THAN 5 OR 6 GAMES LEARN TO COUNT DUMMY) not to mention none of the ones i was wanting like watch dogs or drive club which are moved to the middle of the year so i wasted my money( DIDNT KNOW SONY ONLY EXISTED TO MAKE YOU HAPPY) i feel like i bought a extra controller and eye(WAS SOMEONE HOLDING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD MAKING YOU BUY THEM?) even though theres no real 2 player games out besides injustice I'm starting to think iv made a huge mistake and kinda wish i never bought it( THEN DONATE IT TO CHARITY IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER INSIDE INSTEAD OF THE **bleep** YOU HAVE NOW) instead of just buying a gaming pc self built which is completely user friendly and don't limit you in any way!(GOODBYE) i hate that they keep making you pay for more and more stuff like my free month of ps plus doesn't work without a credit card(ITS CALLED A BACKUP FUNDING SOURCE SO WHEN YOUR **bleep** FORGETS TO CANCEL IN A MONTH AND THEN THINKS THEY SHOULD GET IT FOR FREE) like **bleep** is with that I'm starting to hate sony and their systems( THEN GO BUY A CRAPBOX 1) like where are all the cool games they promised and said will be at launch/(**bleep** HAPPENS AT LAUNCH I WOULD RATHER THEY PUSH A GAME BACK AND MAKE IT RIGHT RATHER THEN RUSH IT OUT TO MAKE A BUCK I MEAN LISTEN TO YOU NOW IMAGINE HOW YOU WOULD SOUND IF YOU GOT A GAME THAT WASNT DONE?) they keep lying and lying the ps4 is completely compatible with ps3 games(NO THEY NEVER MENTIONED IT BEING BACKWARDS COMPATABLE) but they want you to pay 10 dollars so they can unlock their feature so u can read that disk(IT WAS A COURTESY IF YOU WANTED TO BUY THE GAMES AT LAUNCH AND NOT WAIT FOR THE NEW SYSTEMS THEY COULD HAVE SAID F YOU BUY IT TWICE BUT THEY DIDNT) i feel like just building my next pc or even possibly selling my ps4 since everyone is all jumping hoops for this **bleep** system with restrictions I'm ready for a real system! ill spend the extra few bills on a real computer that i can do as i wish and not be held back by corporate suppression i wish they would be more for the gamer instead of all about the money if the games were like 30 dollars each( WHY WOULD YOU THINK GAMES SHOULD GET CHEAPER DO YOU LIVE IN SOME FANTASY WORLD) everyone would buy alot more games instead of a select few like how the heck is a digital copy the exact same price as the cd and box without the whole production and shipping ? they are raping us( YOU CAN'T RAPE THE WILLING SO BEND OVER PAL) any chance they get and im over it i spent over 800 for all the stuff i got and im still not happy that says alot ! ( YES IT SAYS YOUR A WHINY LITTLE **bleep** THAT IS NEVER GOING TO BE HAPPY NO MATTER WHAT SONY DOES)**bleep** even Shuhei Yoshida was dissipointed no **bleep** that says even more dude stick to making the teriyaki sauce cause your system is now garbage and im over this waiting game half the ok games that WERE PROMISED FOR LAUNCH IS NOW MIDDLE OF 2014 and longer you took away mp3 support so we can SUCRIBE TO YOUR **bleep** MUSIC UNLIMITED SERVICES when everyone has pandora or xm radio and a **bleep** ton of thier own bought media stick to the games( THEY ALREADY ADDRESSED THIS IT WILL BE CHANGED IN A FUTURE PATCH BASED ON FEEDBACK FROM USERS THAT DIDNT LIKE THAT THIS WAS ELIMINATED HAVE SOME **bleep** PATIENCE) and stop puting restrictions on everything i should have stopped buying sony stuff after they took away the other os features on the ps3 witch really let me and alot of other people down my honest opionion is SONY DOESNT GIVE A **bleep** ABOUT ME OR ANY SONY USER THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY INCOME ECT( NO ONE AT SONY HAS EVER OR WILL EVER HOLD A GUN TO YOUR HEAD TO MAKE YOU BUY ANYTHING WITH YOUR INCOME SO ITS YOUR FREE WILL THAT ALLOWED YOU TO SPEND 800 BUCKS ON THIS SYSTEM AND GAMES... i would like a reply back with a sorry( GOOD LUCK WITH THAT) and a we will fix it but i know it wil that just a dream that will never happen online games should be half the price of disk i belive( GOOD LUCK WITH THAT NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU BELIEVE TO BE HONEST) since there is no shipping waiting and headaches the more you sell the more you will make even at a lower price like if 90 of 100( DO YOU HAVE FACTS TO SUPPORT THAT 90 TO 100 PERCENT OF PEOPLE WOULD GO DIGITAL BECAUSE I WONT I WANT THE PHYSICAL COPY OF MY DISC) percent of people bout 3 quarters of the games at half the price everyone would buy them **bleep** my collection would be huge but right now sony wants to make you poor and broke **bleep** you can buy  all the games but the addons double or tripple the price of any game even thought it is completly capable when the game was released sony your **bleep** up user xxAvSxx get at ( NO ONE HAS MADE YOU BUY A THING YOU DID IT ALL ON YOUR OWN SO IF YOUR BROKE BLAME THAT GUY IN THE MIRROR)

Message 34 of 60 (290 Views)
Wastelander
718 posts

Nov 17, 2013

I hate it when people make an account on here just to complain Smiley Mad fhgvjghj

Message 35 of 60 (282 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Nov 17, 2013

Didn't read. Haha.

Message 36 of 60 (265 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Nov 17, 2013

Message 37 of 60 (263 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Nov 17, 2013
You should have bought some punctuation marks instead.

Ain't nobody got time for that.
Message 38 of 60 (262 Views)
Fender Bender
3578 posts

Nov 17, 2013

gallery_250_8_227.jpg

Message 39 of 60 (255 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Nov 17, 2013

the people who came here and didnt even read,  yet they post pointless posts make me sick...

it didnt take me no more than 2min to read the whole thing and i think he's right about sony being a bloodsucker! they send broken consoles to many people that a 0.4% doesnt not justify this PS4 launch atrocity...I havent decided in getting the ps4 or xbox1 even though im a loyal PS fan since PS1..and to be honest the approach sony is taking right now,(locking so many features the console can FREELY provide) seems really greedy...sigh, even EA is blaming sony for late update...

Message 40 of 60 (250 Views)
0 Likes