Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 22 of 60 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3207 posts

Re: sony makes me sick

Nov 17, 2013

Wow

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: akirasolidentertainment
Message 23 of 60 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3928 posts

Nov 17, 2013

Was that a wide slide I just slid right past it.

Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
It's a better idea to buy games for your PS4
Than to buy a New Console for your PS4
Message 24 of 60 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Nov 17, 2013
Wow, after reading all that. I felt my eyes brunt back my eye socket! Lol
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
PS4 launch Owner!
Message 25 of 60 (287 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
789 posts

Nov 17, 2013

Artfuldead wrote:
Youre*

You're (ha, ha!)

Permanently left the PS Forums because of a trolling MVP and poor moderation.
Message 26 of 60 (271 Views)
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Nov 17, 2013
My eyes have been burning for 10 minutes haha.

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 27 of 60 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: Sony makes me sick

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2013

xxAvSxx exaggerated this statement:

Hi, I'm a Sony user for many years and never thought I would be writing about it, but here it goes.

I pre-ordered and preached the PS4 for the last 5 months when they announced its releasing the next holiday, then talking down on the Xbox One, and now I just got it and I have to say, the graphics are okay, a pinch better than the PS3, but they removed the User Media Center. Like if you own your own music, you can just load it up and listen to it.

I bought digital movies that I can't load neither. The games are way too expensive. As soon as I got Battlefield 4, I was stoked, then realized I needed to invest another 60 dollars to fly the jets and other vehicles that are part of the game. So I guess I bought half? The PS4 charges $100 a year, but only offers 5 or 6 games right at launch. Not to mention none of the ones I was wanting like Watch dogs or DriveClub, which are moved to the middle of 2014.

So I wasted my money. I feel like I bought an extra controller and PS Eye, even though there's no real 2 player games out, besides Injustice. I'm starting to think I've made a huge mistake and kinda wish I never bought the PS4 instead of just buying a gaming PC, self built, which is completely user friendly and doesn't limit you in any way!

I hate that they keep making you pay for more and more stuff, like my free month of PS Plus.  It doesn't work without a credit card! Like come on! What is with that? I'm starting to hate Sony and their systems, like where are all the cool games they promised and said will be at launch? They keep lying and lying.

The PS4 is completely compatible with PS3 games, but they want you to pay 10 dollars so they can unlock their features, so you can read that disk. I feel like just building my next PC or even possibly selling my PS4 since everyone is all jumping hoops for this system with restrictions. I'm ready for a real system! I'll spend the extra few bills on a real computer that I can do as I wish and not be held back by corporate suppression!

I wish they would be more for the gamer instead of "it's all about the money". If the games were like 30 dollars each, everyone would buy a lot more games instead of a select few. Like how the heck is a digital copy the exact same price as the CD and box without the whole production and shipping? They are raping us any chance they can get and I'm over it! I spent over $800 for all the stuff I got and I'm still not happy. That says a lot! Even Shuhei Yoshida was disappointed. No one that says even more, dude stick to making the teriyaki sauce, because your system is now garbage. (you're a stupid racist for that statement), and I'm over this waiting game. 

Half of the okay games that were promised for launch is now delayed into 2014.  You took away MP3 support so we can subscribe to Music Unlimited, when everyone has Pandora or XM radio and a ton of their own bought media. Stick to the games and stop putting restrictions on everything.  I should have stopped buying Sony stuff after they took away the other features on the PS3, which really let me and a lot of other people down. My honest opinion is "SONY DOESN'T GIVE A **bleep** ABOUT ME OR ANY SONY USER THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY INCOME, ETC....".  

I would like a reply back with a sorry and a "We will fix it" but I know it will be just a dream that will never happen. Online games should be half the price of the games out now. I believe since there is no shipping, waiting and headaches, the more you sell, the more you will make, even at a lower price. Like if 90 of 100 percent of people bought 3 quarters of the games at half the price, everyone would buy them. My collection would be huge, but right now Sony wants to make you poor and broke.

You can buy all the games but the Add-ons, double or triple the price of any game, even though it is completely capable when the game was released. Sony you're messed up, user xxAvSxx get at me, bro, I suck.

I corrected the whole statement and made it easy to read.

Sure, a lot of people have the same problems as you, but to make a post slamming Sony and being racist, which I pointed out, is completly disrespectful and your comments can't be taken seriously. You should learn how to control your anger before making idiotic posts.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 28 of 60 (265 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

Nov 17, 2013

tumblr_mkhednW7ES1s3ooaco1_250.gif

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 29 of 60 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Re: Sony makes me sick

Nov 17, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

xxAvSxx exaggerated this statement:

Hi, I'm a Sony user for many years and never thought I would be writing about it, but here it goes.

I pre-ordered and preached the PS4 for the last 5 months when they announced its releasing the next holiday, then talking down on the Xbox One, and now I just got it and I have to say, the graphics are okay, a pinch better than the PS3, but they removed the User Media Center. Like if you own your own music, you can just load it up and listen to it.

I bought digital movies that I can't load neither. The games are way too expensive. As soon as I got Battlefield 4, I was stoked, then realized I needed to invest another 60 dollars to fly the jets and other vehicles that are part of the game. So I guess I bought half? The PS4 charges $100 a year, but only offers 5 or 6 games right at launch. Not to mention none of the ones I was wanting like Watch dogs or DriveClub, which are moved to the middle of 2014.

So I wasted my money. I feel like I bought an extra controller and PS Eye, even though there's no real 2 player games out, besides Injustice. I'm starting to think I've made a huge mistake and kinda wish I never bought the PS4 instead of just buying a gaming PC, self built, which is completely user friendly and doesn't limit you in any way!

I hate that they keep making you pay for more and more stuff, like my free month of PS Plus.  It doesn't work without a credit card! Like come on! What is with that? I'm starting to hate Sony and their systems, like where are all the cool games they promised and said will be at launch? They keep lying and lying.

The PS4 is completely compatible with PS3 games, but they want you to pay 10 dollars so they can unlock their features, so you can read that disk. I feel like just building my next PC or even possibly selling my PS4 since everyone is all jumping hoops for this system with restrictions. I'm ready for a real system! I'll spend the extra few bills on a real computer that I can do as I wish and not be held back by corporate suppression!

I wish they would be more for the gamer instead of "it's all about the money". If the games were like 30 dollars each, everyone would buy a lot more games instead of a select few. Like how the heck is a digital copy the exact same price as the CD and box without the whole production and shipping? They are raping us any chance they can get and I'm over it! I spent over $800 for all the stuff I got and I'm still not happy. That says a lot! Even Shuhei Yoshida was disappointed. No one that says even more, dude stick to making the teriyaki sauce, because your system is now garbage. (you're a stupid racist for that statement), and I'm over this waiting game. 

Half of the okay games that were promised for launch is now delayed into 2014.  You took away MP3 support so we can subscribe to Music Unlimited, when everyone has Pandora or XM radio and a ton of their own bought media. Stick to the games and stop putting restrictions on everything.  I should have stopped buying Sony stuff after they took away the other features on the PS3, which really let me and a lot of other people down. My honest opinion is "SONY DOESN'T GIVE A **bleep** ABOUT ME OR ANY SONY USER THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY INCOME, ETC....".  

I would like a reply back with a sorry and a "We will fix it" but I know it will be just a dream that will never happen. Online games should be half the price of the games out now. I believe since there is no shipping, waiting and headaches, the more you sell, the more you will make, even at a lower price. Like if 90 of 100 percent of people bought 3 quarters of the games at half the price, everyone would buy them. My collection would be huge, but right now Sony wants to make you poor and broke.

You can buy all the games but the Add-ons, double or triple the price of any game, even though it is completely capable when the game was released. Sony you're messed up, user xxAvSxx get at me, bro, I suck.

I corrected the whole statement and made it easy to read.

Sure, a lot of people have the same problems as you, but to make a post slamming Sony and being racist, which I pointed out, is completly disrespectful and your comments can't be taken seriously. You should learn how to control your anger before making idiotic posts.

Agree.  The guy needs anger manegment now.

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 30 of 60 (246 Views)
0 Likes